Options

Help

Like in February I let a sibling play on my acc to which they practically sold everything then like 2 weeks later they sold whatever they could sell (sry if the times a bit fuzzy I have terrible memory) This led to me using the shards they got from the sold champs, I then let the iso sit and expire I had quite round that point (if ur wondering why I’m just asking for help I didn’t think kabam would help before) as for the gold most of it has now been used. And if u want to know why I’m using a new acc for forums my acc iceydragons wont lemme connect to the forums around maybe a month ago I contacted kabam on this and they reported to not being able to retrieve my champs the way they were when they were sold, I’m hoping that I can have some helpful input on what to do or hope to bring enough awareness for kabam to retrieve my lost champs when they were sold to clarify for the dimwits I lost my 4,3,2,1* characters as U can’t sell 5or6* characters

Comments

• Options
    MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★

Like in February I let a sibling play on my acc to which they practically sold everything then like 2 weeks later they sold whatever they could sell (sry if the times a bit fuzzy I have terrible memory) This led to me using the shards they got from the sold champs, I then let the iso sit and expire I had quite round that point (if ur wondering why I’m just asking for help I didn’t think kabam would help before) as for the gold most of it has now been used. And if u want to know why I’m using a new acc for forums my acc iceydragons wont lemme connect to the forums around maybe a month ago I contacted kabam on this and they reported to not being able to retrieve my champs the way they were when they were sold, I’m hoping that I can have some helpful input on what to do or hope to bring enough awareness for kabam to retrieve my lost champs when they were sold to clarify for the dimwits I lost my 4,3,2,1* characters as U can’t sell 5or6* characters

I feel like the dimwits were pointing toward all us in your other thread ill remember this
  • Options
    Ok
  • Options
    VISHAL95VISHAL95 Posts: 2
    edited September 2020
    Help me
    My game name is V!SHAL
    While i'm clicking on fight button in allience quest it take to much time to getting in fight.
    And sometime it kick out of fight directely and my half loss it happened from last two weeks after i joined in new allience. Please solve my issue.
    I attached screenshot with how kick me off out of fight, and it causes half health loss