**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Why do I just randomly lose health against Magik?

JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,386 ★★★★
I am nowhere near her I don’t have any debuffs and out of nowhere my health goes to the crapper. What am I missing . None of these seem to indicate anything

Comments

• KillerRino19KillerRino19 Posts: 370 ★★
    edited September 2020
    Its one of her abilities everytime she gets to a special attack there is a chance for her to trigger limbo which will damage you for its duration and at the end heal back all the damage she took while it was active.

If that AA is awakened he should be able to handle them if rng is with you and you get those 3 neurotoxins.
  • Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    Pro tip, read the abilities of characters
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

It's limbo, but by the looks of it, an endgame player like yourself should know, so I don't know about ow you take this random damage

I wouldn't call them endgame
    Arsoz said:

It's limbo, but by the looks of it, an endgame player like yourself should know, so I don't know about ow you take this random damage

I wouldn't call them endgame
    End game is act 3 doe
    Saying a player is endgame is refering to them being close to having done most of the content in the game if not all of it not them finishing act 3. So going by the level alone i dont think OP counts as a endgame player since hes not even lvl 60.
  • JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,386 ★★★★

Endgame player ? Dude I am as casual as you can get and I have never really experienced that much random damage from magik when I fought her in duels and normal combat
    JessieS said:

Endgame player ? Dude I am as casual as you can get and I have never really experienced that much random damage from magik when I fought her in duels and normal combat
    Limbo damage scales up with the nodes so the more beefy the Magik the more damage you get
  • JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,386 ★★★★

JessieS said:

Limbo damage scales up with the nodes so the more beefy the Magik the more damage you get
    Thanks. That makes sense. She is a pain in the ass. Hope Apocalypse is not so annoying
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    I have noticed this as well. It seems she is doing some damage with her first even though i am clear across the arena blocking. It is not because of limbo! The wave she is sending out is passing through our blocks and doing damage. Perfect block or not.