**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

So about that quake heavy only

ArsozArsoz Posts: 1,773 ★★★★
edited September 2020 in General Discussion
How do people do it at first i was doing so good then my heavy didnt even proc is there a specific time you let go of heavy or something

Comments

• Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,547 ★★★★★
    The mental image you need to have is like that of a “see-saw”: one finger down, another up, neither touching at the same instant.

I’m mediocre at it, if I’m honest. It’s not easy, but so many people do it that I’m convinced I could do it for entire fights with enough practice.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    I am an average quake player.
    Is there a difference between quake and shake and the heavy only method ??
  • Options
    AztecAztec Posts: 293 ★★
    I could do heavy twice for now for incoming first medium and first light attack. My thumb is not fast enough to give it a delay for heavy the second and third light attack. However i have ever done it until third light. It really need the quicksilver thumb. munash could do it. So am I and you.
  • Options
    KiralightKiralight Posts: 14

I am an average quake player.
    Is there a difference between quake and shake and the heavy only method ??

Quake and shake is using dex and heavy the other quake style is heavy and parry .....most youtubers use quake and shake
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    @Arsoz there is/was a Line chat dedicated to Quaking. I’d suggest trying to find it if you are serious about mastering her play style.

@Aztec is correct about Munash—one of the best Quake players I’ve seen. Watch his YouTube channel.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    DrZola said:

The mental image you need to have is like that of a “see-saw”: one finger down, another up, neither touching at the same instant.

I’m mediocre at it, if I’m honest. It’s not easy, but so many people do it that I’m convinced I could do it for entire fights with enough practice.

Dr. Zola

I’m the same, however I’m even worse at dodging magiks specials when controls are reversed apparently, so I think I’ll be forced to learn to Quake better by that boss in cav EQ this month lol.
  • Options

DrZola said:

Dr. Zola

I’m the same, however I’m even worse at dodging magiks specials when controls are reversed apparently, so I think I’ll be forced to learn to Quake better by that boss in cav EQ this month lol.
    I blame dodgy WiFi and a phone that’s been dropped too many times. No way it’s user error.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    Dorky Dave has some good Quake videos.