**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Whom you use awakening gem on?

shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★
I have these 3 cosmic 5 stars. And I have an awakening gem too. I opened a Medusa today from the featured crystal.
Plz suggest rank ups too

Whom you use awakening gem on? 25 votes

Corvus Glaive Rank 2
48%
MitriaxChampioncriticshadow_lurker22PrithviEinfachSoBLACKMILKTEA_88RoKoPlayzzzShish15Gr8TonyStarkRap027Inferno69Thanton 12 votes
Venom the duck Rank 2
4%
APlummer333 1 vote
Medusa rank 1
48%
Wayde0wilsonMegaGalacticKDSuperFlash10Sairam44CiciliatoZombieZeddHiu3bossEtjamaTheBestinTuakauQfuryFaseehYodabolt21 12 votes

Comments

• Options
    TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 ★★★
    Medusa rank 1
    VTD doesn't really need to be awakened, it's just nice to have
  • Options
    Hiu3bossHiu3boss Posts: 40
    Medusa rank 1
    Medusa benefits the most. For corvus, if u dont get hit then u dont need it
  • Options
    Corvus Glaive Rank 2
    how about degen node, posion node......???
    no one as duped Corvus can clear the whole path with 1% health pool...I’d use the gem for Corvus over Medusa
    Hiu3boss said:

• Options
    QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Medusa rank 1

how about degen node, posion node......???
    no one as duped Corvus can clear the whole path with 1% health pool...I’d use the gem for Corvus over Medusa

Hiu3boss said:

His awakened ability comes in handy every so often and it certainly has saved my revives and units a couple of times But medusa kinda needs it for her every day use, them furys are great and substantial increase her damage out put and give her auto block which is handy if you slip up. I'm fortunate/unfortunate enough to have hype, corvus & cmm duped all via cosmic gems and I've still got 3 left over lmao I still surprisingly don't have medusa as a 5* but once she lands in my roster I'll be feeding her a gem, I also find her to be the smoothest champ to play.