**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Seatin’s Cavalier Difficulty thoughts and my own

I must say, I haven’t completed this month’s EQ (I’m grinding towards 100% completion in each chapter - on chapter 4). However, I agree with Seatin that:

1. The “easy” path should be less restrictive (maybe omit the global node).
2. The rewards should be ramped up. I know a lot of people have complained but I really like the idea of fragments of a nexus crystal or an awakening gem. Additionally, IF the focus for game developers is to help rosters advance - completion needs to really have Tier 2 Alpha and Tier 5 Basic. It’s not really asking too much.
3. I wish they could focus on certain champs in the story of the EQ. For example, say Groot is a focus of the story - well, let him hit 200% harder or have some crazy regeneration (something like Incursions or Variant 5 modifications with certain champions). That way we can play with the meme champions and enjoy it much more. I have a low level endgame roster and I had to use my 4 Star void just to complete the Medusa chapter because he was the only champ I had with Debuffs that weren’t poison or bleed.

As a side note, my friend is an intermediate player and he really depended on the 6 star shards for Uncollected completion. Kabam please err on the side of players rather than conservatively releasing assets.

Overall, I really like the concept - there just needs to be a few adjustments. Please listen to the community here Kabam - you’re definitely on the right track and I appreciate the concerted effort to make this game really enjoyable.

Seatin’s Cavalier Difficulty thoughts and my own 394 votes

Nothing needs to change - the EQ redesign is great!
10%
danielmathHaji_SaabxNigFrostyDshuKDoggg2017cAncAmOAndrewkoleWayde0wilsonWorknprogressairmundoThaComeUpRobby199696KillerRino19IKONNotsavage19MeebletonVedantMehtaLormifDoubleDelta 43 votes
It’s very good - but there needs to be some tweaks as you’ve mentioned above
59%
DeeparviSuperChronaMr_PlatypusTimone147RaganatorADDIS0NBrightfireHDTendersquadTensioNanoDroidHeroBoltsyColleenNumanTerraChamp_ZiSenbergSolrac_2SaielSungjCheeseontoast1 236 votes
It’s horrible - complete overhaul is needed
29%
SnizzbarCarmel1GarryDKCrkwestSpity68Heheheh7777ForwardSeraphOesername123solivagant56Alex13369WhiteManNopiii111ErSandsafoOSupermanojExHavokMixalisJBC89KingKiah 115 votes

Comments

• Options
    Pratham02Pratham02 Posts: 281 ★★
    Honestly , just gonna do completion to get the 3k unit offer , great value in that deal . Considering buying it once every two months
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

Cavalier difficulty nodes and fights not too bad.
    But rewards are definitely underwhelming and not enough for this effort....

that is some mighty congestive dissonance.
  • Options
    Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    The difficulty is fine for those who have expansive rosters. My main has a counter to every node and champ, and that made the new difficulty enjoyable from a gameplay standpoint. But I can see where Seatin is coming from when he says it’s too niche for smaller rosters. My alt account can’t touch this bit of content because I don’t have a counter for 75% of the global nodes.

Obviously the biggest problem is the rewards. I get Variants only come around every few months so the rewards should be special, but they blow the Cav EQ rewards out of the water. Kabam said they want Cav completion to help R5 champs, and the rewards are so far away from that it’s crazy. Rewards are already dated, and once Book 2 comes out they’re going to be virtually useless.
  • Options
    Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Seatin is wrong to compare monthly cavalier EQ to Variant, as that is only every few months. With current rate of like one Variant every three to four months, monthly EQ is rightfully only a third to a quarter to it. However, the difficulty should be like-wise lowered. You can't have something that is more difficult than Variant AND rewards less than Variant.
  • Options
    RookM1RookM1 Posts: 52
    So far I've really enjoyed the Cavalier difficulty, I've got a fairly developed roster (no, I'm not a whale, just been playing the game for a long time) and I really enjoy flexing the whole roster and using champs that aren't regularly used...at the same time, I don't doubt there will be a month(s) that I might have to skip a chapter because I don't have a counter....it's part of progressing...

I remember not being able to 100% certain months of UC because my roster wasn't there yet, it's just part of the game.

The rewards could use a bump though, if you're aiming this at developed rosters like mine (or better), the rewards are just not that exciting....but at the same time, I'll take fun, engaging content like this over big rewards any day.

Great job Kabam.
  • Options
    RookM1RookM1 Posts: 52

Seatin is wrong to compare monthly cavalier EQ to Variant, as that is only every few months. With current rate of like one Variant every three to four months, monthly EQ is rightfully only a third to a quarter to it. However, the difficulty should be like-wise lowered. You can't have something that is more difficult than Variant AND rewards less than Variant.

No way this is more difficult than any of the Variants.
  • Options
    Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,625 ★★★★★
    I only have problem with the rewards the cav event quest is fantastic to me.
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    I thoroughly enjoyed every aspect including the 4* part, with the exception of enjoying the rewards. The 4* objective should have given a selector.
  • Options
    GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
    edited September 2020
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos I know you guys are open to opinions but you went too far to make everything easy. The game has evolved to a certain level that nothing can be challenging at all. It's sad. I believe cavalier difficulty as right now can't last six month before it becomes too easy.
  • Options
    GOTG said:

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos I know you guys are open to opinions but you went too far to make everything easy. The game has evolved to a certain level that nothing can't be challenging at all. It's sad. I believe cavalier difficulty as right now can't last six month before it becomes too easy.

I can understand that, however, this is only the first iteration
  • Options
    GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★

I have a low level endgame roster

Low level endgame roster? Don't make me laugh.
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Man, going through cavalier difficulty with 4*s makes me wonder how people are patient enough to sit through the fights WITHOUT suicides! 😩

If not for suicides, I don't think I would have bothered going further than doing 2 fights with my 4*s. So fricking long!
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★

Man, going through cavalier difficulty with 4*s makes me wonder how people are patient enough to sit through the fights WITHOUT suicides! 😩

If not for suicides, I don't think I would have bothered going further than doing 2 fights with my 4*s. So fricking long!

I really enjoyed the objective. It needed to be a selector, but was fun. That said, I’m running suicides.