**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Hating on 5* Awakening Gems

I have only opened 2 (1 last year from Summoner Appreciation and today from Mutant Trasure Hunt). In both cases, I have drawn Mutant even though their 6 classes.
Having it solely based on randomness is bullcrap. Especially with the work involved of getting 1. I'd rather have a choice of 3 classes then be forced to have the 1 that's least important repeatedly showing up,

Comments

• Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

5 star AG's aren't even rare now lol, you got 2 handed to you this month for basically free

this and mutant is probably the best class to have an extra of. or, aa, colossus, and namor all gain huge benefits from it and others gain decent stuff
  • Options
    Marvel2289Marvel2289 Posts: 1,008 ★★★
    Mutant is one of the best Gems you can get, considering it is one of the most stacked classes
  • Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    One of the stupidest complaint posts I've ever seen. Mutant is the best class in the game and one of the best, if not the best, to get awakening gems for.
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

Pull three mystic Gems back to back from exploring 3 consecutive variants then will talk.

Doom, Morningstar and mojo?
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    You have to make the best of what you pull. I wanted a Cosmic for CMM, but....

• Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

Pull three mystic Gems back to back from exploring 3 consecutive variants then will talk.

voodoo switch
  • Options
    Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    Gems always come in handy. Some day you'll be happy you have it.
    The mutant class is so stacked. I spent months and months chasing a mutant gem for my AA.

Also, like someone said above you barely "worked" for the one from SA and the side event is hardly that difficult this month.
  • Options

You may LOL, but I'm using it on Vision. Ain't pulling him anytime soon.
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★

He is surely the best invest along with OG Ultron to utilize a 5* tech awakening gem in the long run. You can’t naturally dupe these champs from crystals, while any other champ you will use awakening gem on you will eventually dupe in some point.
    Vision is highly underrated. Have him as 5/65 sig200 and he is very descent. He has incredible passive power control that don’t rely on debuffs, and a good heal block. If you get the hang on his synthesis timing, you are able keep opponents under a bar of power, through the whole fight 👍
  • Options
    WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,324 ★★★★
    I know how you feel, my first 3x AGs were all Skill and I had no single 5* Skill Champ for a very long time. Always used (and still sometimes use) my 4* MAX Nick Fury ...

But just be patient and try to complete everything and it will pay off. I‘ve completed 100% Act 5, LoL, multiple Variants and Cavalier of course and now doesn’t really NEED AGs anymore nor 5* Champs, because I got every important one. Everything else is just fun/bonus.

Don‘t be mad at RNGesus and he will help you sooner or later. ;-)
  • Options
    Greekhit said:

He is surely the best invest along with OG Ultron to utilize a 5* tech awakening gem in the long run. You can’t naturally dupe these champs from crystals, while any other champ you will use awakening gem on you will eventually dupe in some point.
    Vision is highly underrated. Have him as 5/65 sig200 and he is very descent. He has incredible passive power control that don’t rely on debuffs, and a good heal block. If you get the hang on his synthesis timing, you are able keep opponents under a bar of power, through the whole fight 👍
    Agreed. There are a few factors I look at when using a Gem. One is the rarity of the Champ. I spent 1500 Units on him, so I just saved myself more in the future. I have all the usual suspects Duped. Warlock, 2099, etc.
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★
    No one can complain my alliance mate has 7 science AGs lol
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    I got double cosmic 1 for ronan 1 for corvus :)
  • Options
    DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    All I hear is whaaaa someone get this kid a diaper change
  • Options
    QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    LOL only 2 of the same class. Try pulling 6 cosmic back to back & then 3 mutant back to back.

Pfft
  • Options

I'm laughing because OG Vision is not in the five star crystal pool lol. It's not possible to pull him.
  • Options
    ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,145 ★★★★★

Kill_Grey said:

voodoo switch
    Sorcerer Supreme, Magik
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★
    The worst is when you have multiple mystic ones and need the mystic dual crystals the most