**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

OR without sucides

So do y’all still think omega red is good if I don’t run suicides?

Comments

• ŘïdđhįmŘïdđhįm Posts: 151
    Not that good. I have 5* rank 3 omega red and i am saving units to unlock suicides mastery to that he can do some crazy damage to the opponent
  • ArifuteraArifutera Posts: 210 ★★★
    I have OR at 5/65..lvl 200 and I don't use suicides
    I use my OR for niche fights like biohazard or caltrops etc....he wrecks those kind of paths
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    I have maxed 5/65 sig 200 OR on both my accounts, don't run suicides. I still use him all the time. His immunities are quite helpful, he destroys biohazard lanes, and he is an excellent synergy champ to several other excellent champs, like Colossus, Void, etc. Do suicides make him even more ridiculous, on a whole other level? Absolutely. But he is still a top mutant without them. Maybe not THE top (IMO, that is Colossus without suicides), but one of the best still nonetheless.
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,770 ★★★★★
    Totally agree with what the posters above said. R5, sig 200, no suicides user.
  • UvoginUvogin Posts: 345 ★★★
    I only use him for some specific paths like biohazard, caltrops, bleed etc. Wouldn't rank him up over the likes of colossus, domino, red mags etc.
  • Shamir51Shamir51 Posts: 848 ★★★★
    As a few people have said they use Omega Red for nodes like biohazard, caltrops etc, it goes to show just how much he benefits from bleed debuffs being placed on him to destroy.

Like others, I have a maxed 5* at max sig and I run full suicides. He annihilates so much content for me.