**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Omega red: Rank up or not worth it

Hellblazer120Hellblazer120 Posts: 209 ★★
edited September 2020 in Strategy and Tips
I have a 5 star omega red that I can max out and bring to about sig 150 from all the stones from the appreciation calender,cav eq and the side quest

I don’t run suicides and I have a 5 star maxed out colossus that I use almost all the time on act 6. I have a 6 star omega red but he is not duped and I don’t know when or if I will dupe him. And even if I dupe him I won’t be able to bring him to a high sig because I am totally free to play.

So should I rank up omega red or not??

Here is the rest of my roster.

Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,380 ★★★★★
    Rank him
  • Options
    ŘïdđhįmŘïdđhįm Posts: 151
    Don't rank him up as he will be totally useless to you (5* one).Open suicide masteries and rank up your 6*one
  • Options
    Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,786 ★★★★★
    His sig makes a big difference. Rank up the 5* one, sig as high as you can and pair him with Colossus and Void.
  • Options
    AATTAATT Posts: 525 ★★★
    Until yesterday I had a 5r5 OR sig 120 and 6r1 unduped OR. The awaken ability is a must-have IMHO. Fortunately, I duped my 6* yesterday and now is 6r2 sig 25.

Work on your 5* and unlock suicide masteries. I have a diverse roster of friendly and unfriendly suicides champions, with 3/3 in willpower and coagulate you'll be fine. I do use HT, stealthy, doom and a lot more with suicides
  • Options
    Hiu3bossHiu3boss Posts: 40
    I have him r4 at sig 80. Working on unlocking suicides and getting sig stones from eq and calendar.
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Rank him up.
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    I think hes still pretty good without suicides and I'd rank him up