Magneto and evade

LmaoLmao Member Posts: 859 ★★★
Does anyone else feel that Magneto should have an anti-evade against metal champs or is it just me?

Comments

• TP33TP33 Member Posts: 1,676 ★★★★★
    Makes sense. Like a magnetic pull. However I think he’s good enough (also what metal evaders are there? I can only think Ultron)
  • LormifLormif Member Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    TP33 said:

Makes sense. Like a magnetic pull. However I think he’s good enough (also what metal evaders are there? I can only think Ultron)

Stark spider, wasp
  • PolygonPolygon Member Posts: 4,346 ★★★★★
    I think against metal champions , he should be able to parry projectiles/non contacts like guardian or cull
  • spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Member Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    Every metal opponent I’ve fought haven’t evade once:

Sparky
    Ultron
    Wasp
    Stealthy
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Member Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

Every metal opponent I’ve fought haven’t evade once:

Sparky
    Ultron
    Wasp
    Stealthy

To add to this, he can hit through Ghosts phase as well. His AAR against metal champs is really good.
  • MaxtheSilentMaxtheSilent Member Posts: 820 ★★★★
    I agree with everyone that the AAR is enough . He's sooo good against#metal that he doesn't need more utility against that group. I would be ok with a synergy eventually that placed a slow on knock down similar to his synergy that places the heal block. As a synergy with a short effect wouldn't be too OP but his base kit has more than enough.
  • Nameless_IWNameless_IW Member Posts: 988 ★★★★
    Lmao said:

Does anyone else feel that Magneto should have an anti-evade against metal champs or is it just me?

Red Magneto already have to ability against any Metal champs
    - To prevent Miss and auto block mechanic

Some of the auto block metals champs are
    Modok
    IMIW
    Nova
    Heimdall

Champs with Miss Mechanics
    G2099
    Darkhawk
    Mysterio

-70 AAR against Metals
    Starky (no evades)
    Ultron (no evades, regen)
    Wasp (no evades
    Stealthy (no evades)
    Green Goblin (no regen)
    Ghost (Not Phasing)
    Annihilus (No Unstoppable sometimes)
    Corvus (guaranteed crit hits not always)
    Wolverine/X-23 (no regen)
    Crossbones (no furies)

Besides that, AW is one of the game mode with the highest level of difficulty, I have fought Starky, Wasp, and Ultron and they didn't evade NOT ONCE. I thought Magneto had the ability to prevent evasion from metal champs but I guess i was wrong, but that -70% AAR is working as intended.