**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Carb and Stoney cores

Stark154667Stark154667 Posts: 1,151 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
edited September 2020 in Suggestions and Requests
Should these be available in side quests as they were in Rockets scrapyard years ago? Just a poll while I’m saving to get suicides so could do with a hand πŸ˜‚

Carb and Stoney cores 38 votes

Yes
42%
Primis00JBC89BrokenFaisaljavedMadooriCKill_GreyKRANκ“˜Flappy_Ninja64SPIDER_MANHyogasaintSwarmOfRavensZ2f6hQRoKoPlayzzzScarfacemtgMikeV102177Amneties 16 votes
No
2%
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH 1 vote
Maybe once or twice a year
42%
VuDahShadowstrikePizzaGuy245KevanproGA_NAZAnish_108FeroX_the_fat_heringJJR22_odishika123AceOfDiamondStark154667Varad18CrcrcrcDarkKnight646Thebombsquad1CheesePizzaRed 16 votes
All masteries should be unlocked through story progression not with units
13%
UnidentifiedCreatureGrinchhhSummonerNRCaptain_ZanILLUSION8 5 votes
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Varad18Varad18 Posts: 162 β˜…
    True. Spending Units on Both accounts is really long work!
  • KevanproGKevanproG Posts: 308 β˜…β˜…
    This Side Quest was the perfect opportunity to add Carbon or stony cores since we can chose our rewards
  • Flappy_Ninja64Flappy_Ninja64 Posts: 109 β˜…
    Yes
    It takes you years to finally get all of the masteries you want and need. So many units feel like they are being wasted, because revives are at the immediate demand, but for the long term, mastery cores just get left behind like this and I havent been able to make an effective change to my masteries in over a year. I would be stoked to see these added.
  • RoKoPlayzzzRoKoPlayzzz Posts: 242 β˜…
    Yes

It takes you years to finally get all of the masteries you want and need. So many units feel like they are being wasted, because revives are at the immediate demand, but for the long term, mastery cores just get left behind like this and I havent been able to make an effective change to my masteries in over a year. I would be stoked to see these added.

A guy in my alliance started in January and already has suicides and assassin masteries sorted out