**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Future of the game

PeepsPeeps Posts: 8
edited September 2020 in Suggestions and Requests
Ok hear me out it’s just an idea imagine if there was a new leveling system to the game amongst champions to avoid having the game getting stale once we can fully rank up 6 stars, this being a new awakening system that would only be accessible once a champion is fully ranked up, for example the next awakening could be blue stars or just a different color except you wouldn’t reach this awakening the same instead of all the stars changing color when you pull a duplicate of that champion only part of a start would, if you divide that star into 5 parts now to fully awaken a champion would be a new goal to strive for amongst those who are collectors, but even better than that every time you complete a star (getting it to change color fully by pulling 5 duplicates) your champion would receive a stat buff and they can all be the same stat depending on the champion or unique to that champions abilities for example giving some champs extra block penetration or block proficiency to those that need it, increase in health, crit rating etc. Also when a champ is fully awakened they could gain access to another awakening ability the same way the first awakening would work. This would allow for there to be more for the whales to do, more for the grinders to strive for, make older champions more viable in the current state of the game without having to rework them constantly to keep up with newer champs, make arena more participated in the player base, as well as give kabam an easy way to rake in the big bucks for those who purchase crystals and shard bundles.

Just an idea but seems like a win win to me
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• ChikelChikel Posts: 2,058 ★★★★
    The lack of paragraphs made this hard to read. Would appreciate if someone summarised everything down in the comments
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Here is an idea: A skill-based competitive leader board for all summoners in the game. You earn points based on your performance. For example, at the end of a fight, you earn points based on your hits given/hits taken ratio, successful evades, etc.. It resets every month and you can earn rewards based on your positioning similar to alliance war brackets but obviously not that level of rewards. Or maybe like the top 100 or top 1000 summoners get the reward at the end of the month.

What do you think ?
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,058 ★★★★

Here is an idea: A skill-based competitive leader board for all summoners in the game. You earn points based on your performance. For example, at the end of a fight, you earn points based on your hits given/hits taken ratio, successful evades, etc.. It resets every month and you can earn rewards based on your positioning similar to alliance war brackets but obviously not that level of rewards. Or maybe like the top 100 or top 1000 summoners get the reward at the end of the month.

What do you think ?

That would be awesome thought people might just grind ROL, LOL or Abyss for those points. I think the points should only be given for monthly EQ to prevent that.
  • PeepsPeeps Posts: 8
    Arsoz said:

So basically red stars from future fight

I’ve never played that game before but if that’s the premise that sounds great and would love to see it in contest
    Chikel said:

What do you think ?

That would be awesome thought people might just grind ROL, LOL or Abyss for those points. I think the points should only be given for monthly EQ to prevent that.
    I’m here for it as well I think that would add a level of skill to the game that is an option but also is easy for everyone to participate
    Ya_Boi_28 said:

Awesome idea OP!

Also, @HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    Basically a modified dupe feature where stars change colors when you get this dupe. The second dupe could offer stat increases and could make older champs more viable without having to buff them. That way, whales have more to do and grinders have more to look forward to.

Thanks man
  • Honestly, I think we're a few years away from maxed 6*s and by then this game might not even be relevant. Either that or they'll just release 7*s.