**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Over Powered Mini Bosses

I am wondering why the mini bosses in AQ have become so over powered and buffed that they are actually harder to beat than the main boss!?! A 35K tier one mini boos for map 4 is just ridiculous! Tone them down! I know you think that this is making it more competitive and increase your chances for profit but actually it is making it less desirable to play AQ and definitely makes me not use resources or spend ANY money on this game. The AQ maps should not increase in difficulty based on your alliance’s prestige since the rewards do not increase.

Comments

• Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Rewards don’t increase with prestige? You sure?
  • Options
    Shamir51Shamir51 Posts: 849 ★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

I assume he’s looking at it each aq at a time. He gets the same amount of gold, BC, map 4 crystal etc each day. But he isn’t accounting for the the overall score bump due to the increasing prestige and how this impacts the rankings and rewards at the end of the week.
  • Options
    Sakic19Sakic19 Posts: 98

Do map 3 then.

Would not matter, same issue. Over powered mini bosses for the map.

• Options
    Lvernon15 said:

They do, barely, but not enough to match how much the difficulty increases.
  • Options
    Shamir51 said:

Lvernon15 said:

I assume he’s looking at it each aq at a time. He gets the same amount of gold, BC, map 4 crystal etc each day. But he isn’t accounting for the the overall score bump due to the increasing prestige and how this impacts the rankings and rewards at the end of the week.
    Yes I am referring to after each AQ and not at the end of the week. Sure the end of the week is based on how well you do during the week finishing each map and your overall prestige but still, the difficulty does not match the rewards. Of course that is my opinion and not everyone will agree with me and that is ok. I just put it out there to see if anyone else felt the same way. But so far, it seems everyone like to have over powered mini boss and **** rewards.
  • Options
    RoKoPlayzzzRoKoPlayzzz Posts: 242
    I'll give you the simple answer, no. Stop complaining I can do silver surfer with my 5k rated corvus so stop, git gud.
  • Options
    Those map 4 minibosses are easy. Have one or two people in your battle group bring some counters in every time. For example, I always bring in iceman whenever there is a mole man to fight, and I can one shot it easy enough. It's not a problem if you plan ahead.