**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Connection problems!!! Connection problems everywhere!!!

StrategicStrategic Posts: 632 ★★★
Ok so for the past month or so I seem to be having some serious connection issues like the no connection sign coming up every few minutes and I have to wait for about a minute or so for it to go away.
I also have some lag issues where it will skip a few frames occasionally and when I try to parry the enemy is already hitting me.
It's NOT my connection cause I've been trying it on both wifi and mobile and some people in my alliance say it happens to them also.

I'm using Galaxy S8 latest version android

This is so annoying. I'm only bringing it up now cause it cost me 50% HP on the first fight of war today!
Which also makes me wonder why the hell doesn't this disconnection "safety" or whatever it's called NEVER works in AW and AQ?

Comments

• Options
    SneakyWarriorSneakyWarrior Posts: 853 ★★★★
    it took me 2 minutes to get to the champion selection part in quests.
  • Options
    Hey Strategic , I'm sorry to hear you're having issues with the game. If you haven't already, I recommend trying the troubleshooting steps below in an effort to resolve this issue.

- Android Troubleshooting

Additionally, please take a moment to share your feedback in the dedicated thread below by providing the details outlined in our Bug Report Template.

Android Lag and Performance Issues Thread

The reports we receive there are instrumental in allowing us to make future improvements to the game. While it's not possible for us to acknowledge or thank each player individually for their feedback, we really do appreciate every report we receive.

This discussion has been closed.