**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

October

I was thinking, with Punisher 2099 getting his update next month maybe we're in for a 2099 month. I was thinking a Venom 2099 would be cool, and is directly tied to Punisher 2099 origin. Also October was previously a Venom month so it fits from that perspective as well. That being said things could go in a more Halloween direction maybe with a Red Goblin , Morbius or some other frightening beast. My personal hope would be Kid Kaiju and Fin Fang Foom for October but that's a little niche compared to even Venom 2099. Whoever it is I bet they will be frightening and hopefully awesome to play.

Comments

• Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    Spider-Man 2099 would be fantastic
  • Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    what is up with all these 2099 characters? are these real characters in the comics?

Im intrigued with the Spiderman 2099 and HT 2099. sounds fun LOL
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★

what is up with all these 2099 characters? are these real characters in the comics?

Yeah, they are. The 2099 storylines are fun.
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,532 ★★★★★
    Enough Spider Man champs... for now at least.

Cosmic GR or 2099 GR
    Morbius
    Thor Stormbreaker

I’m hoping 1 of these are new champs before the year is over
  • Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★

Yeah, they are. The 2099 storylines are fun.

could you tell me more about it please or provide some links?

thanks.
  • HedronHedron Posts: 359
    Morbius could be fun.
  • jonzerjonzer Posts: 161
    i would personally like to see a red goblin or hobgoblin in the in the game. there is only green goblin in game so just some ideas kabaam ;)
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    spiderman 2099 and hobgoblin would make a nice event
  • MaxtheSilentMaxtheSilent Posts: 762 ★★★
    jonzer said:

i would personally like to see a red goblin or hobgoblin in the in the game. there is only green goblin in game so just some ideas kabaam ;)

How about Red Goblin and the demon version of Hobgoblin. That would be a great October duo. I know we have a lot of mystics but the demon version would be awesome. Either way Red Goblin is an amazing villain with sooo much potential. Imagine Carnage's buffs and bleeds paired with high utility gadgets with petrify, power drain, and heal block ect. The necessary ramp up would keep him from being too OP but the added utility would make him better than Carnage.