**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Top 45 alliance looking for 1

We have one spot open before start of next AQ series. We run 7x5 full Epic modifiers.
We are a plat 4 soon to be plat 3 alliance in AW. We run itemless wars so no stress. Minimum prestige of 10.9.
UK and America's time zones preferred.
If you have an interest in joining us please message me on line - The_Talents pst

Comments

• TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    I still need one.
    We are currently plat 3 AW now. Looking for one at the end of AQ. Hit my line if you are in need of an alliance. My line is The_Talents
  • HerdingCatsHerdingCats Posts: 64
    Guys, this is an outstanding alliance outside of one incredibly ignorant person. Highly recommend joining. They’re organized and many good guys reside here.

Guys, this is an outstanding alliance outside of one incredibly ignorant person. Highly recommend joining. They’re organized and many good guys reside here.

Can you share who this ignorant person is?
  • ThēMandalorianThēMandalorian Posts: 292 ★★★
    edited September 2020

Please don't let it be me. @HerdingCats
  • HerdingCatsHerdingCats Posts: 64

Please don't let it be me. @HerdingCats
    Definitely not you. You two are class acts, along with 99% of your alliance. Hope you guys find a great recruit.
    We need 1. Hit my line. The_talents