**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

War

I don't Know what's going on but this is just out of proportion.

Comments

• Options
    JornJorn Posts: 23
    edited September 2020
  • Options
    RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
    Match making is working perfectly! It is totally fair! It is brilliant and...i got nothin!
  • Options
    JornJorn Posts: 23
    If you call this fair... Just based on the defense this is just bs. A 10m higher ally??? No way..
  • Options
    ABOMBABOMB Posts: 564 ★★★
    Voltolos said:

Difference of 700 in prestige isn't that big

Yup..try facing allys with over 3K higher prestige!and twice in a row!
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,773 ★★★★★
    Your war ratings(all that matters) is 2 points apart. It is a completely fair fight. If you cant beat then then your in the wrong spot.
  • Options
    Shamir51Shamir51 Posts: 849 ★★★★
    Buttehrs said:

Your war ratings(all that matters) is 2 points apart. It is a completely fair fight. If you cant beat then then your in the wrong spot.

It could also be that the other alliance is in the wrong spot.
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020
    If you can’t beat them then you do not deserve your spot. Their war rating is equal to yours
  • Options
    _Reef_Reef Posts: 265
    We get those too, theyre beatable, won 2 lose 1 like that
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    War rating and prestige is the biggest factor of an alliance is stronger than yours. But that also doesn’t necessarily mean they are more skilled, they could be legitimately overall more lucky on their pills.

Their alliance rating has nothing to do with any indications. People could have all their 1* to 4* maxed out inflating their alliance rating.

Also to pass people in a leaderboard you should face them. So since they are right there with you...
  • Options
    ABOMBABOMB Posts: 564 ★★★
    Arsoz said:

Git gud scrub

Says the big bad forum tuff guy 🤣
  • Options
    Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    edited September 2020
    the 700 difference in prestige indicates they "might" possibly have better and stronger defenders. I know this might look intimidating at first, but we have beaten alliances with prestige over 10k and also have lost to alliances with lower prestige than ours as well. so yeah you need to beat this alliance with skills and boosting up, plain and simple.

Also, i used to be in a G1/G2 10k prestige alliance before. They were never a P4 alliance and never pushed for it. but last season they finished P4 possibly due to their outstanding AWD and somewhat "decent" skills. but based on the old system, they always finished in G1 or G2 and they didn't have any problem with it, cause they never pushed war.
  • Options
    PushPush Posts: 45
    That t5/t6 bubble is a separate problem. Clear all three bosses in t6 and get wins and losses for an easy Gold One. Struggle in t5 for maybe partial clears and you could be knocked down to barely gold 2. It’s hard to think t8 alliances (one of my sister clans) should have more season points than mine having half time in t5. Maybe the multiplier should scale more to reward teams for making it to higher tiers based off the war rating.
  • Options
    JestuhJestuh Posts: 273 ★★★
    Rap said:

Match making is working perfectly! It is totally fair! It is brilliant and...i got nothin!

Also connection issues are only affecting a small number of customers.

And if you are experiencing any lag issues please post in the forum using the correct template with as much information as possible. 🤣🤣🤣🙄🙄🙄