**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Red Mags special 3

Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
edited September 2020 in General Discussion
When playing around with magneto I noticed that when placing bleeds on bleed immune champions they were instead armor broken. In magnetos abilities where this is listed it is placed under [magnet] however I noticed this ability was also working on non metal bleed immune champs such as Dormammu and Korg. Is this a bug, are his abilities written incorrectly, or am I misreading something?

Comments

• Options
    Bumping.
  • Options
    Rajdeep1997Rajdeep1997 Posts: 88
    who cares... delete this before kabam sees it... u get damage... problem solved
  • Options
    Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 981 ★★★★
    to my understanding, Magneto can't put a shrapnel bleed on Dorm or Korg, because neither none of them are metal.

and I just dueled a Korg using magneto and did not proc any shrapnel bleed debuff on korg. and i made SURE i had prowess buff on me before launching my sp3.

thank you.

• Options

to my understanding, Magneto can't put a shrapnel bleed on Dorm or Korg, because neither none of them are metal.

and I just dueled a Korg using magneto and did not proc any shrapnel bleed debuff on korg. and i made SURE i had prowess buff on me before launching my sp3.

thank you.

This isn’t about the shrapnels. In his abilities against metal opponents, if the metal opponent is bleed immune then armor breaks are applied instead. The problem is that these armor breaks are occurring on non metal opponents.

• Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

Lormif said:

who cares... delete this before kabam sees it... u get damage... problem solved

It isn’t about gaining things, it’s about setting things right. If we try to take advantage of things that are wrong, we will be repaid back. Like how the bugs in the treasure event got people thousands of 6* shards, but then got banned and got everything taken away? It’s just wrong. Also ya can’t delete post dum dum
    if you want setting things right then quake should not evade concussion immune champs, but she does and no one says much, and there would be an uprising if she was changed to match the ability wording.
    I know what ability accuracy reduction immunity is, but are there champs that are concussion immune? And if so, who? Sorry idk. Also quakes abilities state she placed a concussion, and her evade is not relative to ability accuracy reduction of the opponent, meaning if the concussion is at least there, she will still evade
    anyone debuff immune, also Emma is in diamond form
  • Options
    Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,642 ★★★★★

When playing around with magneto I noticed that when placing bleeds on bleed immune champions they were instead armor broken. In magnetos abilities where this is listed it is placed under [magnet] however I noticed this ability was also working on non metal bleed immune champs such as Dormammu and Korg. Is this a bug, are his abilities written incorrectly, or am I misreading something?

Is not a bug you can't compare the damage he does to a metal bleed immume champ to non-metal bleed immune champ. There is a huge difference in damage if you check it.
  • Options

Is not a bug you can't compare the damage he does to a metal bleed immume champ to non-metal bleed immune champ. There is a huge difference in damage if you check it.
    Armor breaks are still being applied regardless. According to how the abilities are written currently he shouldn’t be applying the armor breaks against non metal bleed immune champs.