Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

cap iw in labyrinth

Giodood_1Giodood_1 Posts: 388 ★★★
edited September 2020 in Strategy and Tips
since white magneto makes stun passive would cap iw work for 1st completion? i tried it and the limber doesn’t affect it
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    Esket1t_420Esket1t_420 Posts: 548 ★★★
    that’s gonna be a lot of heavy spam lol
  • Options
    RU11011RU11011 Posts: 880 ★★★★
    edited September 2020
    Yes, but the pre-fight is currently bugged. So, if you are going to attempt one with Cap IW, wait until possibly next month for the bug to be fixed.

Edit: the bug makes you fail parries, forgot to mention that.
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Doesn't the prefight only apply to a set number of fights though? Wouldn't it run out?
  • Options
    Giodood_1Giodood_1 Posts: 388 ★★★

Doesn't the prefight only apply to a set number of fights though? Wouldn't it run out?

yea nvm didn’t think about that
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Giodood_1 said:

yea nvm didn’t think about that
    I mean, if you’re desperate to get Labyrinth done, you can still use CapIW and White Mags, you just need to quit out every fight before you kill the enemy and get the kill with Mags to regain the charges. But that’d be costly.
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    I'm planning an exploration attempt with guilly 2099 and AA. Nick for the evade synergy, and white mags for the stun.

I feel like that synergy will finally make AA viable for labyrinth. Using him for electro, magik, agent venom, Ant-Man (hopefully the glancing bug is fixed by then), and other annoying fights that are a bit hard to handle with guilly.