**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

About to open my first ever 6 star crystal.

Somebody wish me luck and send major mojo. Lol. Gonna rest for a second and let myself calm down.

Comments

• Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    The only way you win is by getting a champ that doesn’t need awakening to be good, which is kind of sad because I just got nick fury and he’ll be sitting there for a while without an awakening
  • TesladonTesladon Posts: 339 ★★
    For my first, I wished for white mags and got Havok. The power of negative thinking.
  • Come on y’all know it’s gonna be Doc Doom. I have a 5 star Reed Richards and a 5 Star Johnny Storm so Doom would be perfect. That’s how it works right. They make sure it works for your line up.

Mwahahahahaha.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

Come on y’all know it’s gonna be Doc Doom. I have a 5 star Reed Richards and a 5 Star Johnny Storm so Doom would be perfect. That’s how it works right. They make sure it works for your line up.

Mwahahahahaha.

why'd you say that. now you'll get deadpool z force
  • Oh well. 5000 6 star crystals coming day 91. And others and with the quest I hope to have another crappy 6 star soon. Lol. Gotta love the game.
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,297 ★★★★
    iron patriot is probably in the list of champions getting buff or rework..

Punisher 2099, Falcon and Gambit.. hoping they make buff that gives the champions some utility.
  • So iron patriot god tier. Yes.

Just kidding but thanks for the hope in the face of desperation.
  • I just bought a great new chorus pedal for my guitar obsession so I can focus on that. This too shall pass. This is my first post on the board and glad to see y’all feel the pain.
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★

Come on y’all know it’s gonna be Doc Doom. I have a 5 star Reed Richards and a 5 Star Johnny Storm so Doom would be perfect. That’s how it works right. They make sure it works for your line up.

Mwahahahahaha.

shouldn't have said this
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020
    Don't stress yourself with 6*s. There's a low chance that you'll get a good one because of the pool. Also, there's the awakening to think about and ranking them up is still not feasible. Focus yourself on 5*s and think about 6*s as an added bonus. If it's a good pull, awesome. If it's a bad pull, move on and break the content you are currently in.

I got disappointed with my first pull too, Yellowjacket. Grinded the Canadian Difficulty with 4*s just to get enough 6* shards. After that I stop caring. Lol.
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★

Going into any crystal opening with any sort of expectation is probably at least 60% of players problems in this game. It's all random. You're going to miss waaaayyyy more than you hit. Keep expectations low and you'll be fine

I opened 2 6* crystals after completing Act 6 and got Hela and Punisher 2099. I learned the hard lesson. Feels real bad beating hard content and getting trash rewards. But that's the nature of this game.
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,297 ★★★★
    And people keep telling me, save your units for completing Harder content.. lol I haven't even done Variant or 100% Act5.

Methinks it best to bide my time until it is necessary.. for now i will open cavalier crystal (200unit) or feature cavalier crystal (300unit) when i feel lucky.. or after i pull bad 6* from the 10k 6* basic champion crystal.

GlassOnion74, there are many more 6* champion crystal that you will open and you will get a balance of great, good, and bad champions.. just don't let it get you down.. this is just a game.. what is important is your family, loved ones, health, and well-being.
  • RoKoPlayzzzRoKoPlayzzz Posts: 242
    Iron patriot and cyclops are the only reason I pop not spin. If u spin you feel more tense and nervous (and probably end up with a bad pull). But if u pop you wont feel all tense and nervous (but you will probably end up with a bad pull). Hope this helps.
  • MR_61088MR_61088 Posts: 195 ★★
    Luck will come one day. Don‘t stress yourself

My first 6* was Taskmaster, after that Green Goblin and DPX
    Forth was a Silver Surfer which was the first decent pull but after that i pulled Dr. Strange and now i opened my sixth 6* without any expactations at all and was shocked

So don‘t give up better pulls are coming ;)
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    MR_61088 said:

Forth was a Silver Surfer which was the first decent pull but after that i pulled Dr. Strange and now i opened my sixth 6* without any expactations at all and was shocked

Dayum! 🤤
  • MR_61088MR_61088 Posts: 195 ★★

Kill_Grey said:

MR_61088 said:

Dayum! 🤤
    I wish I got her in my last 6*, instead got Doom
    Not sad about it, I just want a bleed immune for crossbones lul
    Luckily i have a 5/65 warlock and he worked very well on x-bones :D