Worst Boss Rush

Since the long standing boss rushes coming to an end.

The very first one with thing diablo havok fury sinister cmm was the worst one of the lot. Yes that's the only one I couldn't complete no matter how many times I've tried in its tenure.

Last time I tried today went upto havok. But now heavy hitter remains active even after heavy animations are over. So no openings except intercepting what so ever.

This visuals & actual timing difference is so long present in the game. This needs a fix too.

Can't experience the omega one. But the other four was quite enjoyable too & so was the summoner show-up (after nerf).

Meanwhile best side event quest ever in Mutant Treasure Island is still there to enjoy.

Comments

  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,801 ★★★★★
    for some reason the third one was the hardest for me. I was playing so poorly and I couldn't figure out the counters immediately
  • DeQueueDeQueue Posts: 101
    xNig said:

    Well... if you can counter after the heavy then the heavy hitter node is kinda pointless right?

    I'm quite used to heavy baiting but here By the time his unstoppable getting over he is getting out of his heavy animations & backs to block.
  • ThunderGodThunderGod Posts: 324 ★★★
    DeQueue said:

    Since the long standing boss rushes coming to an end.

    The very first one with thing diablo havok fury sinister cmm was the worst one of the lot. Yes that's the only one I couldn't complete no matter how many times I've tried in its tenure.

    Last time I tried today went upto havok. But now heavy hitter remains active even after heavy animations are over. So no openings except intercepting what so ever.

    This visuals & actual timing difference is so long present in the game. This needs a fix too.

    Can't experience the omega one. But the other four was quite enjoyable too & so was the summoner show-up (after nerf).

    Meanwhile best side event quest ever in Mutant Treasure Island is still there to enjoy.

    If you're having problems with that havok, if suggest using colossus. He's extremely tanky, can take a lot of beating especially with will power and eventually you'll land a Parry.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 3,231 ★★★★★
    Bring quake, 4* if you don’t have a 5*, she’s fine for havok
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 26,979 ★★★★★

    Bring quake, 4* if you don’t have a 5*, she’s fine for havok

    Quake is the best option for Havok in my books.
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 1,819 ★★★★
    Heavy hitter is meant to last this long. Else it'd be easy. And intercepting Havok isn't too bad.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,801 ★★★★★
    I think someone mentioned him, but I used colossus. insanely simple fight
  • walkerdogwalkerdog Posts: 655 ★★★
    xNig said:

    Well... if you can counter after the heavy then the heavy hitter node is kinda pointless right?

    No, it means you can't interrupt their heavy between hits or with a special. Giving them long protection than that is just boring.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 10,779 ★★★★★
    DeQueue said:

    xNig said:

    Well... if you can counter after the heavy then the heavy hitter node is kinda pointless right?

    I'm quite used to heavy baiting but here By the time his unstoppable getting over he is getting out of his heavy animations & backs to block.
    Yes, that’s the whole point of the node
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,767 ★★★★★
    HI_guys said:

    Lvernon15 said:

    DeQueue said:

    xNig said:

    Well... if you can counter after the heavy then the heavy hitter node is kinda pointless right?

    I'm quite used to heavy baiting but here By the time his unstoppable getting over he is getting out of his heavy animations & backs to block.
    Yes, that’s the whole point of the node
    No. The point is that you can't interrupt the heavy. You can still punish it
    What's the point of not being able to interrupt the heavy if you can just punish it? The point of the node is to make sure heavies don't create openings to attack in.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,767 ★★★★★
    HI_guys said:

    Etjama said:

    HI_guys said:

    Lvernon15 said:

    DeQueue said:

    xNig said:

    Well... if you can counter after the heavy then the heavy hitter node is kinda pointless right?

    I'm quite used to heavy baiting but here By the time his unstoppable getting over he is getting out of his heavy animations & backs to block.
    Yes, that’s the whole point of the node
    No. The point is that you can't interrupt the heavy. You can still punish it
    What's the point of not being able to interrupt the heavy if you can just punish it? The point of the node is to make sure heavies don't create openings to attack in.
    The point is that you can't just dash in during the heavy or interrupt before it is done charging.
    You can attack after it if you time it right
    What's the point of not letting you interrupt the heavy if you can just go in right after? That would make the node absolutely worthless. This way, it takes the right timing to react as you said.
  • Red skull is a surprisingly good option, just stun lock his in corner essentially, use ur sp1, stun havok, mm into mlllm combo bait sp2, punish and repeat, the extra power gain on epic makes it easier
  • I actually used my 6* Blue Cyclops. I could eat all the specials and survive because of the immunity to plasma offense. Was a long fight but I solo’d it!
Sign In or Register to comment.