**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Rank 3 Gwenpool or Killmonger both 5* and unduped

GuardianZYTGuardianZYT Posts: 14
edited September 2020 in Strategy and Tips
I'm really close to having the materials to rank one of them up but can't decide. I really like Gwenpool's fast pace gameplay(cuz of her bleeds) and also like her armor break and enervate. But I also really like some of the utility of Killmonger like true strike and indestructible. Got any ideas.

Rank 3 Gwenpool or Killmonger both 5* and unduped 20 votes

Gwenpool
55%
MitriaxThicco_ModeRebarkCallumusHassamaMamaStellanMagic_FishbowlTrashPanda12Red_GuardianCowabunga[Deleted User] 11 votes
Killmonger
45%
Lvernon15BrokenJChanceH9RockypantherxEtjamaBerjibsFeroX_the_fat_heringSuperiorSymbioteYodabolt21 9 votes
Post edited by Kabam Rose on

Comments

• Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Killmonger
    Utility over damage imo, but choose who you like. You kind of want the dupe on both of em though.
  • Options
    Killmonger
    They are both fun and pretty much on the same level. Maybe the fun factor with gwenpool is a little higher, but killmonger is more badass.

Killmonger can tank a l3, gwenpool partially, other than that they both have cool things

It seems like you’re leaning towards gwenpool or maybe I just read it it that way, go with her if you like her play style a little better than killmonger’s, they’re both great champs and you can always rank up the other one later.

For act 6 killmonger seems a little better, so there’s that
  • Options
    Killmonger

They are both fun and pretty much on the same level. Maybe the fun factor with gwenpool is a little higher, but killmonger is more badass.

Killmonger can tank a l3, gwenpool partially, other than that they both have cool things

It seems like you’re leaning towards gwenpool or maybe I just read it it that way, go with her if you like her play style a little better than killmonger’s, they’re both great champs and you can always rank up the other one later.

Can he tank an L3 if it has more than 3 hits? damn that's good
    Yeah L3 counts as one
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Killmonger

Can he tank an L3 if it has more than 3 hits? damn that's good
    He takes 0 damage on any l3 as long as it doesn’t have dot if he has indestructible, far better than gwenpool’s sig for that, also the op said his gp is unduped, so yeah
  • Options
    GuardianZYTGuardianZYT Posts: 14
    I agree with everyone's comment and i really wish they were awakened. But those are my only 5* and I only have a 5* cosmic awakening gem. I've played both of them and don't have a preference. This is a hard decision for me personally since I like them both equally.
  • Options
    JChanceH9JChanceH9 Posts: 788 ★★★
    Killmonger
    I prefer KM especially with synergies, but GP isn’t bad.
  • Options
    Magic_FishbowlMagic_Fishbowl Posts: 4
    edited September 2020
    Gwenpool
    Etjama said:

Utility over damage imo, but choose who you like. You kind of want the dupe on both of em though.

When gwenpool is awakened she reduces defensive ability accuracy on every hit, so utility is there for her. Of course he doesn't have her awakened now, but when he does it will exist for the character.
  • Options
    RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    Killmonger
    As a lover of Gwenpool and Killmonger, go Killmonger. He’s just simply more useful