**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

Looking for a couple players to join The Inhumans

I don't mind your rating being slightly lower if you are ridiculously active. We are always on. Message me in game at Grizzzla or on line at saladino1990. We have finished map 6 but usually run a combo of 4 and 5. We run 2 or 3 BG wars pending on whose available for the entirety of war. Our rating is 6.2 with a Prestige of 1376. Message me for more details. We are tier 6 in war.

Comments

• Saladin0Saladin0 Member Posts: 6
    edited September 2017
    Up to tier 4 in war with rating at 1572. Still looking to replace a few.
  • jcruz2133jcruz2133 Member Posts: 152
    Clan 6-0-9 have about 13 spots open. Add me in game jcruz2133 if anyone wants to join forces!
    jcruz2133 wrote: »
    Clan 6-0-9 have about 13 spots open. Add me in game jcruz2133 if anyone wants to join forces!

Nah sorry not really looking to go anywhere but if you every get down to a 10 who are still active and getting tired of your other 20 I can defiantly make a bg for you and a officer spot to run your BG. We just did a merger and shot to tier 4 from 7 ridiculously easy so well probably be 2 or 3 soon hopefully. you can add me in game if your even slightly interest. Im just OCD about our alliance name man I love the Inhumans and we got a sweet tag and don't wanna give it up they go hand in hand.
    3ul3r wrote: »
    Are you offering to turn me in to a zombie?

Feel like I'm missing something?