**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Abyss Easy Path Completion Preparation

HieitakuHieitaku Posts: 1,368 ★★★★★
edited September 2020 in Strategy and Tips
Made a commitment today to start saving up units for doing an initial completion of the Abyss. I've put it off long enough and my team is getting restless.

Corvus Glaive - 5/65 Sig 80
Doom - 5/65 sig 200
Void - 4/55 sig 140 (will max rank and sig 200)
Nick Fury - 5/65 sig 80
Ægon - 2/35 sig 100 (will sig up as much as I can until the run)

For other options, I also have 6r2 unduped Doom, 5r4 duped Torch, 5r5 duped Claire, among other useable champions.

I've basically zero units saved right now and plan to stock at least 8k units ('cause I suck at long fights, e.g. I used ~20 L2 revives in LOL easy path even with that duped Ægon 😅) and a boatload of L1 revives & L3 heals.

Been reading up on tips and guides from experienced players. Much has changed in the game since the initial release and there might also be better and more updated solutions to avoiding as much resource consumption in doing the run. Would greatly appreciate any insight or suggestions to help me out.

As always, cheers! 🍻
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Good luck!
  • AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★
    What would be the reason for bringing CG over a synergy champ like either PM for Aegon’s furies, or Heimdall to cover the occasional mistake?
  • HieitakuHieitaku Posts: 1,368 ★★★★★
    Amonthir said:

What would be the reason for bringing CG over a synergy champ like either PM for Aegon’s furies, or Heimdall to cover the occasional mistake?

Yes, Heimdall or Quake are good utility champs to include. I've seen people use CG to help in the final fight, so I just thought to put him here. I'm probably gonna go with Heimdall.