**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

Champion Recovery (Champions Deleted Intentionally/Accident)

Maroon777Maroon777 Member Posts: 13
edited September 2017 in General Discussion
We all make mistakes and I think that if Kabam were to see this poll maybe we could have champion recovery for every person that has made mistakes.. And for future references we should not be able to delete any champs.

Champion Recovery (Champions Deleted Intentionally/Accident) 16 votes

Yes
12%
YellsomeSvain 2 votes
No, Intentionally or not it was a stupid mistake
62%
Vdh2008TBJ1118stakRobojiniDarkZenBapoiDarkrider05Deadpool_42422112GrimmbearShaheerFIaz 10 votes
Idk, I like waffles ;p
25%
DL864Jackd1989Superman69Jiggsy 4 votes

Comments

• BapoiBapoi Member Posts: 995 ★★★
    Seriously.. You delete, you did it. How the hell do you accidentally delete a champ..
  • TBJ1118TBJ1118 Member Posts: 228
    No because it doesn't happen by accident, but because of account sharing with people you can't trust. And acct sharing is prohibited
  • Maroon777Maroon777 Member Posts: 13
    It really can.. Some alliances pass over accounts all the time! My lil sister knew how to play the game and she deleted all of my champs but my top 5 that were in war at that time.. So tell me thats not an accident!
    No heat though!! Its just opinions on my poll
    First of all why are we even able to sell our champs in the first place if there is no way to recover them!! We shouldnt be able to anyways!! Second its just a game so these rules are funny
    We can sell 1-4 Stars but not 5*s
  • Jackd1989Jackd1989 Member Posts: 417 ★★★
    Idk, I like waffles ;p
    WAFFLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• JiggsyJiggsy Member Posts: 1
    Idk, I like waffles ;p
    WAFFLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!