**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

So.... Legends Run

Did the lag throw off your timing this month? Or the professor X perfight animation for everytime you face him? For those who attempted what was your timing?

Comments

• GreenscarGreenscar Posts: 24
    I’m interested to hear thoughts also. Played about as perfect and fast as I could and still not super confident with my time. Fingers crossed it’s just a slower month
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,793 ★★★★★
    Feel like the prof x animations may have tripped a lot of people up
  • Crosswolf1Crosswolf1 Posts: 26
    My time was 3:06 , hope that is fast enough. Team I used was 5* Corvus maxed, with suicides, boosts, and synergy team of Wolverine, Red Mag, Red and Blue Cyclops.
  • SatsuiNoHadouSatsuiNoHadou Posts: 753 ★★★

My time was 3:06 , hope that is fast enough. Team I used was 5* Corvus maxed, with suicides, boosts, and synergy team of Wolverine, Red Mag, Red and Blue Cyclops.

You’re in with a shout, solid time. But with the increased prevalence of R3 Corvus you’d be hard pressed to beat those times.
  • SgtSlaughter78SgtSlaughter78 Posts: 462 ★★★
    I did 3:04 but the lag cost a few minutes I expect. Interested to see other times too.