**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Possible Bug: Story dialogue in 6.3 is not showing up?

I’m 2 quests into 6.3 (I know it’s been out for a while, but I didn’t feel ready to start conquering it until today). I noticed there is no dialogue AT ALL, which is unfortunate, because I am one of the (probably few) people who actually reads the story, because it’s interesting to me. Is this intentional, or a bug? Thanks in advance

Comments

• Paulni86Paulni86 Posts: 50
    It’s been missing for me since march this year. I held off from continuing my progress in 6.3 since then cause I too read the story and don’t want to miss out. However I just recently went back to 6.3 as they announced the new progression level.

I have sent in support tickets and posted here several times but haven’t gotten any confirmation that it’s gonna get fixed any time soon. Only that the team is aware.
  • unoobmeprounoobmepro Posts: 899 ★★★
    OPEN THOSE DAMN MAILS
  • B_KassB_Kass Posts: 35
    Update: I've now completed the first three quests, but there is still no dialogue.
  • B_KassB_Kass Posts: 35
    Just looked back. Seems to be working now. So I’ll probably use some energy to go back through those quests to read the dialogue. Unless Kabam is willing to post it here