**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Announcing Event Quest: Blades

Comments

• superunknown012superunknown012 Posts: 413 ★★
    mvinceable wrote: »
    solopolo wrote: »
    SO are we going to see a side quest or smth for 6 stars. Don't leave me questioning

Well let's see. Mike has confirmed 3 things and suggested one:
    1. This event quest will not haveany 6*s
    2. 6*s will be introduced in october
    3. 6*s will not be introduced in AQ
    4. 5.4 may or may not be released in october

So unless Labyrinth/realm are getting revamps, they're adding T5 catalyst quests, or miike is lying, we will most likely be getting a new side quest in october. It just won't start at the same time as this one. Of course it's still a maybe. Although the chance that 6*s are introduced in 5.4 is microscopic. Even if 5.4 is released in october, that doesn't necessarily mean it'll have 6*s, or that it'll be the only place with 6*s.

This leaves one area in the game left for 6* to premiere, and that's arenas. I think 5*s made their debut within Kang/Thanos teams in the Catalyst Clash arenas. Perhaps we'll see Collector/Grandmaster teams with our first 6* opponents?

Nope - they said 6*s will make their debut in quest content specifically.
  • debadeba Posts: 6
    So are 6*s our opponents? If not where will they show up? As they are being introduced in Oct?!

6-Stars will not be making their premiere in this Event Quest, but you will see them at some time this month!

Also, that does not mean that Act 5 Chapter 4 is coming this month :tongue:

Does it mean we will get something like web slinger challenge ? or Dimensional Rift
  • andrade5184andrade5184 Posts: 285 ★★
    dear kabam your rewards system sucks please make the rewards better so at least it will be fun to finish instead of us being like, oh here we go again another small fraction of what we need, let me throw my entire life away so i can scrape up this little amount of rewards and maybe one day when my hair is grey and i fart dust i can finally have what i need to enjoy this game.

sincerely another bored gamer
  • andrade5184andrade5184 Posts: 285 ★★
    edited September 2017
    :| really
  • rogueKlyntarrogueKlyntar Posts: 268
    Viper1987 wrote: »
    So status quo here. Nothing new, move along.

New event quest, that's new... new titles, new champs, new opponents as bosses, new storyline, new 3* champ in rewards.

Lot of new things

You expect me to get excited about a 3* Guillotine?

Unless you already beat the RoL, I would be pretty happy to get a 3* Guillotine!
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    mvinceable wrote: »
    solopolo wrote: »
    SO are we going to see a side quest or smth for 6 stars. Don't leave me questioning

So unless Labyrinth/realm are getting revamps, they're adding T5 catalyst quests, or miike is lying, we will most likely be getting a new side quest in october. It just won't start at the same time as this one. Of course it's still a maybe. Although the chance that 6*s are introduced in 5.4 is microscopic. Even if 5.4 is released in october, that doesn't necessarily mean it'll have 6*s, or that it'll be the only place with 6*s.

This leaves one area in the game left for 6* to premiere, and that's arenas. I think 5*s made their debut within Kang/Thanos teams in the Catalyst Clash arenas. Perhaps we'll see Collector/Grandmaster teams with our first 6* opponents?

Ugh. That would just be a waste and add nothing
  • solopolo wrote: »

5.4 is 100% not being released in October. In our 5.3 post we made a point to specify it will be coming in December or later, depending on different factors. December. Not sooner.
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    With all the expectations, rumours, and other wild cards/ideas: they'll never live up to the hype. Get ready for a shitstorm of complaints when they do announce how 6*'s will be introduced, or the rewards associated with it.
  • ApacheApache Posts: 558 ★★
    nice rewards, so exciting
  • DhruvgDhruvg Posts: 287
    No update till now , what's the matter.
  • TeeJayFlashTeeJayFlash Posts: 152
    where is the update?
  • R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    Where is the update? Its late
  • RehctansBewRehctansBew Posts: 442 ★★★
    Guys I think I figured it out, without speculating too much. I think the 6* will be in the new BASES.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    Guys I think I figured it out, without speculating too much. I think the 6* will be in the new BASES.

But bases will be us placing our champs? So that won't happen
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    I think it will be something like beat the boss, and a champ has like 10mil health, all alliance get a fight against it, milestones will be hit etc, good rewards if he is KO
  • RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    I think it will be something like beat the boss, and a champ has like 10mil health, all alliance get a fight against it, milestones will be hit etc, good rewards if he is KO

That's just an idea, but you did introduce another guess which could be that the content 6*s will appear in is something new that we have never seen before. Who knows?

I like a Beat a boss challenge, really enjoy those in other games.
  • I didn't get any update
  • MattyloMattylo Posts: 234
    ummm... did i miss something? its past 10am PST and i still have no update for Android.
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    Best quest ever
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Easily the best update Kabam has made yet.
  • ApacheApache Posts: 558 ★★
    nice im halfway done with this quest
    edited September 2017
    I have an update on iOS now. Oddly its for "Have you seen this dog" and the update won't start

EDIT: iOS users seem to have to uninstall the game and reinstall
  • R4GE wrote: »
    I have an update on iOS now. Oddly its for "Have you seen this dog" and the update won't start

You shouldn't have to delete to reinstall it. Sometimes, if you're quick on the draw, the app isn't totally available on your App store yet. You can usually solve this by waiting a bit, or restarting your device.
    R4GE wrote: »

You shouldn't have to delete to reinstall it. Sometimes, if you're quick on the draw, the app isn't totally available on your App store yet. You can usually solve this by waiting a bit, or restarting your device.

Appreciate it. Restarting my device is what finally brought up the update. After that it was just the old update in the store. Seems uninstalling was the only thing that actually worked.
  • MICTUCMICTUC Posts: 7
    Mike do you have dimensional beings list?
  • Viper1987Viper1987 Posts: 728 ★★★
    MICTUC wrote: »

Dormammu and Mephisto. And Mephisto doesn't allow ability accuracy reduction, so Dormammu.
  • SummonerB2SummonerB2 Posts: 556
    Oh cool. I am going to actually keep my soul.
  • SummonerB2SummonerB2 Posts: 556
    Kabam DK wrote: »
    Tat wrote: »
    Do we get anything in addition to the title if we don't sell our soul?

Nope. Just the Title.

Seems a little pointless then

Yeah.
  • So like the button, we get a title for selling and not selling? In that case, which is the more rare title?
  • Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    MICTUC wrote: »

Dormammu and Mephisto. And Mephisto doesn't allow ability accuracy reduction, so Dormammu.

Morningstar.