**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

GR’s Judgements

This is a how to for his Judgements. It’s for the players that don’t get why he’s a beast. There were a few in my alliance that didn’t understand how to use him. ENJOY!

https://youtu.be/1TnyiYc3P38

Comments

• Jac094Jac094 Posts: 198
    edited September 2017
    Nice but i think you also use a wrong approach in this fight: firstly, it's a long fight, so there's no sense to try taking an advantage with fury into bleeding, secondly, WS is a champ that don't depend on buffs, so the special 1 judgement should be applied as second judgement after bleed; then i'll probably go with special 2, regen and fury as last judgement, taking advantage from a high attack increase for much time, special 3 and repeat
  • trey92008trey92008 Posts: 101
    edited September 2017
    Jac094 wrote: »
    Nice but i think you also use a wrong approach in this fight: firstly, it's a long fight, so there's no sense to try taking an advantage with fury into bleeding, secondly, WS is a champ that don't depend on buffs, so the special 1 judgement should be applied as second judgement after bleed; then i'll probably go with special 2, regen and fury as last judgement, taking advantage from a high attack increase for much time, special 3 and repeat

This wasn’t a “how to beat WS” but a how to get his Judgements to generate.

• KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★
    edited September 2017
    Is there a tip to increase judgement proc %? Because all of these tips mean nothing when your abilities don't trigger after 5 tries. Aside from fighting villains of course.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Fight a villain @KhanMedina
  • Nice video, but it takes him almost 1,000 hits to kill WS that way. That's a great video on his regen, but in a longer fight like that, you want his fury and bleed to last longer than fate seal, power drain, and usually regen. When his health is about full, I typically hit the heavy attack right off to ensure the more damaging buffs last longer. Just my thoughts.

And the regen does make him a beast, because he just does average damage.
  • KhanMedina wrote: »
    Is there a tip to increase judgement proc %? Because all of these tips mean nothing when your abilities don't trigger after 5 tries. Aside from fighting villains of course.

You could bring Quake and HE for that synergy.
  • trey92008trey92008 Posts: 101
    Rbvojtik wrote: »
    Nice video, but it takes him almost 1,000 hits to kill WS that way. That's a great video on his regen, but in a longer fight like that, you want his fury and bleed to last longer than fate seal, power drain, and usually regen. When his health is about full, I typically hit the heavy attack right off to ensure the more damaging buffs last longer. Just my thoughts.

Bro.. this isn’t a how to beat WS video.

• KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★
    Is there a tip to increase judgement proc %? Because all of these tips mean nothing when your abilities don't trigger after 5 tries.
    KhanMedina wrote: »

You could bring Quake and HE for that synergy.

I've done this. That synergy is great for SW too. Still would prefer an increased proc chance with the dupe or a synergy for him that does something similar.
  • trey92008 wrote: »
    Nice video, but it takes him almost 1,000 hits to kill WS that way. That's a great video on his regen, but in a longer fight like that, you want his fury and bleed to last longer than fate seal, power drain, and usually regen. When his health is about full, I typically hit the heavy attack right off to ensure the more damaging buffs last longer. Just my thoughts.

I know. But a beast is only a beast if he handles higher level content (longer fights). Longer fights is what my post was targeted toward, not just WS.
  • RaaRaa Posts: 309 ★★
    trey92008 wrote: »

I know. But a beast is only a beast if he handles higher level content (longer fights). Longer fights is what my post was targeted toward, not just WS.

He handles long fights like a beast by coming out with perfect health. It's up to you to choose what you want out of him.
  • Raa wrote: »
    trey92008 wrote: »

He handles long fights like a beast by coming out with perfect health. It's up to you to choose what you want out of him.

But it makes no sense to go for the long regen when he has near perfect health. All I'm saying is that is where you want to inflict heavier damage for longer. Having the regen buff active for a long period of time while you're at full health doesn't do you any good.

GR is a beast, but you aren't playing him optimally if you always go for the long regen buff.
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    KhanMedina wrote: »

If the leak is to be believed blade will have a synergy with gr that specifically increases his chance to inflict judgements on all opponents.
  • vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    edited September 2017
    GR is low-key god tier, anyone who thinks otherwise is missing out.

Let's be realistic and not exaggerate, having to attempt the same judgement 5 times to trigger is more rare than a 4* from PHC.