Options

Punisher 2099 Update

Man I am so glad they’re buffing punisher 2099. He was my first ever 6 star, and I only have 2 of them, the other one being king groot. So hopefully he becomes really good because my 6 star roster is lookin nonexistent at the moment.

Comments

• Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Datman257 said:

Wait is the new update dropping in a few hours or is it dropping tmrw?

It comes with the new update although I don't know if that comes today or tomorrow.
  • Options
    Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    the update looks meh i have him duped 6* very disappointed
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,751 ★★★★★
    Datman257 said:

Wait is the new update dropping in a few hours or is it dropping tmrw?

It usually comes about 24 hours before new eq, so in next 28 hours since now I would expect it
  • Options
    DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020

the update looks meh i have him duped 6* very disappointed

Where did you see the updated abilities?
    Edit: it was in the release notes.
  • Options
    The buff came now
  • Options
    TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 744 ★★★
    First impression - nice!
  • Options
    I have a mixed feeling about, seems like a downgraded version of Warlock.
    I gotta test him more.
  • Options
    Pretty good damage increase tbh. Just realised I was using a r2 5 star and not r3. Coupled with the utility it seems like a pretty good buff.
  • Options
    MaqsoodMaqsood Posts: 65
    My duped 6 star rank 1 still needed 225 hits to kill winter soldier with suicides. Not impressed
  • Options
    Maqsood said:

My duped 6 star rank 1 still needed 225 hits to kill winter soldier with suicides. Not impressed

Dont' forget that he is a ramp up champion and those specials have a lot of hits so its not too bad
  • Options
    No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★

Man I am so glad they’re buffing punisher 2099. He was my first ever 6 star, and I only have 2 of them, the other one being king groot. So hopefully he becomes really good because my 6 star roster is lookin nonexistent at the moment.

Funny my first 6* were also Punisher 99 and King Groot. Be carefull the third one was Moon knight 😁
    wait seriously? those were genuinely mine also.... this is getting spooky
  • Options
    Eyeballtat2Eyeballtat2 Posts: 27
    Took one run at rol ws 300 hits, did he seem better, maybe I’m missing something but I’m completely underwhelmed
  • Options
    Niko7777777Niko7777777 Posts: 15

Update: He still sucks
  • Options
    Niko7777777Niko7777777 Posts: 15

Took one run at rol ws 300 hits, did he seem better, maybe I’m missing something but I’m completely underwhelmed

yeah my winter soldier run just took 299 hits. he's unduped and i have minimal offensive masteries but still for a 6 star 1/25 its pretty bad
  • Options
    Eyeballtat2Eyeballtat2 Posts: 27

yeah my winter soldier run just took 299 hits. he's unduped and i have minimal offensive masteries but still for a 6 star 1/25 its pretty bad
    In the other threads people are saying he is a god now and the amount of hits is bc his specials use a lot of hits, idk about that, there are so many champs I’d pick first
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,751 ★★★★★
    My findings:

1) 5* r1 can down 6* r3 fast

2) his overload allows him to play at 250% basic attack

3) 5* r2 does 2.9 k armor break for 30 secs (for comparison: max 4* medusa has only 2.4k armor shatter)

4) his sp1 can "pause" his overload, because he loses charges as fast as he gains them