**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What are some out of the ordinary things you have done in MCOC just for fun?

When I saw Dorky Dave's Ebony Maw 6* rank up (which clearly is not what any veteran player would tell you to do) it got me thinking of some things we do not because it makes sense or is the best decision, but because it's fun, unusual, and just something that brings a little extra spice to the game.

One thing I did was create 9 alt accounts last year when they started the summoner appreciation calendar so I could get a 5* on those accounts early on. I would join stone tier alliances with my main account and alt accounts and we would easily win AW battles and climb the AW ranks to silver quickly. Obviously this was not the ideal scenario for my main account as I was missing out on a lot of glory and other resources had I been in a higher tier alliance, but it was something that was/is fun on occasion.

Ultimately this game should be about what entertains us and scratches the itch of fun. Often times we lose sight of that and get tunnel-visioned into what is the best option to grow our account or most efficient use of our time to get the X goal so we can acquire the best champs or clear the hardest content.

I guess this is an invitation to share some unique things you have done to make the game more enjoyable and also a challenge to those who have lost the fun aspect of the game and feel more enslaved to it to possibly make a change. Make a rank up decision that isn't based on prestige. Temporarily drop to a lower alliance or god-forbid go solo for a period of time.

Comments

• Options
    Coop4440Coop4440 Posts: 22
    Did a trampoline tutorial of quake and ghost
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Took 5* Sentry to r4 over awakened Cap Iw and Wasp
  • Options
    FRITO_ManFRITO_Man Posts: 716 ★★★
    "Tried to" heavy only quake. Never again
  • Options
    Aziz5253Aziz5253 Posts: 495 ★★★
    edited October 2020
    Built an arena streak upto 20 playing with only one hand (lost because of a death match or at least that's what I like to think lol)
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    Quaked with only heavy. Love doing it.
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020
    tried a 6* joe fixit in rol because I hate myself. I literally quit out of the fight because it was so boring
  • Options
    SneakyWarriorSneakyWarrior Posts: 853 ★★★★
    Took my brand new kamala khan to r3(will try r4 her as well) and jane foster for 4/55 because their fun to play.
  • Options

Took my brand new kamala khan to r3(will try r4 her as well) and jane foster for 4/55 because their fun to play.

Kamala is fun to play, you are absolutely right.
  • Options
    Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    Something I Do For Fun Is Arena.
  • Options
    Moot4Life said:

Something I Do For Fun Is Arena.

• Options
    MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    Mcdonalds said:

Spent a generic awakening gem on Taskmaster

Spent iso on Hulkbuster