**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Punisher2099 vs Mysterio similar abilities but who's better

Berserker22Berserker22 Posts: 290 ★★★
Both have healblock powerlock and damge phase sp3 from mysterio and overdrive from punisher which one should I take to r5 and why

Punisher2099 vs Mysterio similar abilities but who's better 36 votes

Punisher2099
11%
YcatsMasterpuffThebombsquad1Haptichorizon 4 votes
Mysterio
88%
Fallencircusrcm201710or_StrongGrootman1294AleorWhatElsePosthumousdeathRamadaSidDDragonKill_GreyNo_oneukO_Deadpool_OspigwenderIron_Patriot_is_litBlackshadow0203Leathersmw2017living_legend_1VbnmeTripleBXander_1_1 32 votes

Comments

• Options
    10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,197 ★★★
    Mysterio
    While I do really like what they've done with the Punisher 2099 update, Mysterio is still notably better in my testing. I have both as awakened R1 6* champs, and while neither is a dud anymore, Mysterio bring more benefit with his poison, damage reflection, power drain, and overall (at least from what I'm seeing) greater damage output in his "damage phase" after throwing your SP3.
  • Options
    Harsha_9550Harsha_9550 Posts: 10
    Mysterio
    Punisher is just tuned up, but not buffed, Mysterio is better choice great damage and poison immunity overall great champ