**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Warlock question

DontsellthemDontsellthem Posts: 762 ★★★
I pulled the 5* version a few days ago and I noticed his second special was very strong. I don’t specifically remember each hit and what damage they did...

I pulled the 6* version yesterday and I’m noticing his special 2 is doing lots and lots of damage while he’s doing the rolling thing, then the hammer drops and does almost NO damage.

Is that normal?

This is with infections at least 1 sometimes 2 on them during that special. No synergies

Comments

• Options
    BlackTuranBlackTuran Posts: 642 ★★★
    The hammer hit at the end is there for refreshing the infection, it’s not supposed to do that much damage I’m pretty sure. I only have him as a 4 star though
  • Options
    That makes sense, thank you.
  • Options
    Repto23Repto23 Posts: 741 ★★★
    #humblebrag
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    yeah the spinny things do most of the damage. I think it does a little more damage per hit, but there are so many more hits on the spinny part
  • Options
    @Thicco_Mode

I will have to pay more attention. I also heard that he/she was a havok counter. Yes he wasn’t getting hit with that weird damage , but still takes a butt load of hits.

This may sound crazy, but he seems only a little stronger than ultron. Outside of ghost, warlock is like the rest of the techs. Again, still early, haven’t played with warlock much
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

@Thicco_Mode

I will have to pay more attention. I also heard that he/she was a havok counter. Yes he wasn’t getting hit with that weird damage , but still takes a butt load of hits.

This may sound crazy, but he seems only a little stronger than ultron. Outside of ghost, warlock is like the rest of the techs. Again, still early, haven’t played with warlock much

I'm not gonna lie, you do sounds crazy haha. Think of any hard fights that you have encountered recently, and throw warlock in there. trust me, he will work very well