**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

No Rewards?

What the hell is the point of putting up 2 new side quests, one with no rewards and the other every difficulty gives a grand reward of 100 gold.

Comments

• Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    the one with 100 gold also has path rewards. The other is for fun, and has titles and a pfp
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    lol
  • Options
    RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,598 ★★★★
    Why this one isn't removed? It was supposed to be removed because of bug!? Or this is something different?

• Options
    Viking_420Viking_420 Posts: 3
    Oh stop the presses, a profile pic for a reward for all that that’s going to advance my game a lot. Not seeing any other rewards
  • Options
    Viking_420Viking_420 Posts: 3
    I’ve been playing this game for years I do have fun with it but there should be a point to completing a quest if I just wanted to fight for fun I would be quick match. I am sorry to disagree with you but one profile pic is just as lame as the other
  • Options
    IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    Renaxqq said:

Why this one isn't removed? It was supposed to be removed because of bug!? Or this is something different?

That is something different. The hades invasion limbo side quest just got re-released
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    If you don't want the profile pic or don't care, then don't do it. Simple. Quit complaining about something you aren't going to do if it doesn't progress your account. Not everything has to be account progression.
  • Options
    Dezz_1Dezz_1 Posts: 118
    lol
    Here we go about complaining about people complaining again. The forums are for people to express their thoughts.
    why are people trying to silence the ones they don't agree with. You said it yourself, If don't lile it ignore it.
  • Options
    IWCIWC Posts: 104 ★★

I’ve been playing this game for years I do have fun with it but there should be a point to completing a quest if I just wanted to fight for fun I would be quick match. I am sorry to disagree with you but one profile pic is just as lame as the other

Bro, this is just a fun fight for nostalgic purposes and to replicate the feeling of having a convention where these tournaments used to be held.

The requirement of only 1 champ, while the fights themselves are not particularly easy either.

It’s certainly not for everyone; so those who enjoy a challenge will get it, while those who can’t will lose nothing more than a “lame” profile picture.