**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What do you seek the most when it comes to champions?

What do you seek the most when it comes to champions? 82 votes

Debuffs
6%
PhiEricMasterChief1176Chikelshield456avenge_123 5 votes
Big yellow numbers
26%
Alex13369Furious_Fighter1Duke_SilvermethylcobalaminDenzel116MattstafariAaronc94Thicco_ModeMauledTSR6225OmedennSneakyWarriorŘïdđhįmswmcswGr8TonyStarkCrcrcrcaroseinbloom39CowabungaDarkKnight646CheesePizzaRed 22 votes
Immunities
4%
MUSTAFAKİNGWOLFDeaconABLE_G19JragonMaster170 4 votes
Unique Synergies
2%
Pancake_FaceMrGreek 2 votes
Prestige
2%
Lvernon15Santa_Psyche 2 votes
Being able to bypass nodes/certain character mechanics
45%
PantherusNZSungjnameplasAlbi⁴7²00⁴UnidentifiedCreatureMaxGamingJChanceH9Xva23RamadaRockypantherxabqberEtjamamonomuggTiger360Iron_Patriot_is_litLucifer_666WedgemonsterRU11011Silver_SagaDarkDuelist 37 votes
Other (please mention)
12%
World EaterRazorDevilCpt9ToesBonzodavidILLUSION8SpideyFunkoFluffy_pawsSkyLord7000SazedMiyagi 10 votes

Comments

• PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,448 ★★★★
    Utility is where it's at.
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    Taskmaster as a higher Rarity
  • Tru100Tru100 Posts: 260 ★★
    damage to sustainability ratio
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Prestige
    I’m in that weird position where I don’t massively need anyone ranked up for usage
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    Usability. I want champs that fulfil a unique function in the game, such as red guardian not gaining buffs. Corvus’ inability to die. Quake not needing to touch the opponent. Omega’s tentacle attacks.

You get the idea

I don’t like champs that have a lot of sub par utility. As in, they need to sacrifice something like damage to access it. For example, CGR looks like he could have a great miss counter, but it might come at the cost of damage. I’m not a fan of that at all
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Other (please mention)
    Are they fun? Do I enjoy playing them? Do they look good?

If so, I’ll take them
  • ABLE_G19ABLE_G19 Posts: 18
    Immunities
    Just have a way to postpone your death at least...Regen is really important for me
  • Silver_SagaSilver_Saga Posts: 361 ★★★
    And Immunities too, utility is where it's at !
    Also being fun to play is kind of important too.
  • ILLUSION8ILLUSION8 Posts: 243
    Other (please mention)
    A balance of all that. And they need to be fun. For me personally quake is not a fun champ so it doesn't matter how good she is. I don't use her
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    Got some nice damage dealers (always welcome more) but wouldn’t mind some more utility champs to bypass certain nodes or characters they my ghost can’t do
  • SazedSazed Posts: 304 ★★
    Other (please mention)
    It's a game. I'm free to play, I play for fun. I want some good champs so I can complete certain content. I have an unawakened Corvus, and so I took him up so I could get Uncollected. Honestly though I want champs that are fun to play and moderately good or underrated. It's a game and so I have fun with it
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,571 ★★★★★
    Other (please mention)
    A fluid & fun moveset and playstyle.

I think damage and/or utility are pretty standard for what we’d like in a champ.
  • UnidentifiedCreatureUnidentifiedCreature Posts: 589 ★★★
    edited October 2020

Where is the all of the above option?

Because then everyone would select that option. I made this post to know what people want the most out of everything that matters about a champion.
  • RetlawIVRetlawIV Posts: 50
    I think I voted the right thing, because generally speaking I look for champs who I can just throw on a team and I know they can deal with almost all fights. The champs I use the most for that reason are OR, Warlock, Quake, BWCV and most recently I was playing around with punisher 2099 and I just ranked him up because he seems to also fit that bill