**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Silver surfer

InfinityerrorInfinityerror Posts: 6
edited October 2020 in Strategy and Tips
Iam so confused with silver surfer.. I got 5 star silver surfer but I don't know I may rank up or not.. Is he god or not.. Someone says he is good someone say he is not.. What can I do?
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    He is pretty good if you play him properly. He might have big yellow numbers but he is still hits pretty hard.
  • Options
    MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    He is decent but definitely a let down mostly bc a Man in a hood with a baby blade (Ronin) is better than a Cosmic Being with the mighty Galactus with him
  • Options
    The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,050 ★★★★
    If you consider prestige, he's the one you needed!
    If you are fine with ramp up champs, he a decent option for you[ not exactly ramp up but yeah].
    if you need a triple immune, and someone who can benefit from the debuffs, he's your lad.

Check out the champion spotlight, it can please you much better than me atleast.
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    MaxGaming said:

He is decent but definitely a let down mostly bc a Man in a hood with a baby blade (Ronin) is better than a Cosmic Being with the mighty Galactus with him

Gave me a good chuckle.
  • Options
    LunaeLunae Posts: 371 ★★★
    Just depends he has a damage rotation cycle and any champion with a damage rotation cycle may seem great against champions in rol, but in actual endgame fights can be a headache due the the level of aggression the ais playing at, the nodes and just juggling his rotation as well.

Personally I’ll never be conceived his utility or immunities are anything, but niche and playing him is more work then it’s worth in my opinion which is my main gripe with him.

This is him at his max damage, some people think it’s great, others underwhelming, but that up to you to decide. Fight starts around 3:10.

https://youtu.be/g8Av8f-gNxo

I play him differently where I build to his sp3 as fast as possible by using his heavys to trigger his powergains then after using his sp3 I’ll use a single sp1 for his furies and then start his damage rotation cycle which is just to spam sp2s, but right before using the special I’ll use his his heavy for his phase and the armor breaks, important for damage. The phase then let’s you dash right in and is a good way to bait out specials from the ai so you don’t hit a dead end of an sp3 killing his momentum. I also skip using the sp1 all together in his damage cycle as featured in the video and instead refresh his buffs using his heavy only.
  • Options
    ArkhamButcherArkhamButcher Posts: 129
    https://youtu.be/B_gf38l3hcY
    Check this out and form your own opinion. The damage cycle I'm doing is close to optimal with the exception of one random sp1 in between. I'll definitely r2 my 6* after I get finished with Hyperion.