**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

IOS 11 no update yet? [NOT A BUG]

KetanKetan Member Posts: 4
edited September 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
Hi, I am using IOS11 and still no ingame or app store update? I m from India any known issue?
Post edited by [Deleted User] on

Comments

• ChickLegsChickLegs Member Posts: 8
    Same issue for me except im in the U.S.
  • 231711hulk231711hulk Member Posts: 7
    No update here either with iOS 11. I’m in US too
  • Chick_BowdrieChick_Bowdrie Member Posts: 40
    Delete it and re-download it.
  • Rogue42Rogue42 Member Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    I had to close and open the App Store several times for it to show up.
  • KetanKetan Member Posts: 4
    Sorry figured the problem Kabam updated the app in game and they may have missed a few minute update details for ios11. Delete and reinstall the app on wifi in game update is revealed.
  • LordKnight141LordKnight141 Member Posts: 3
    Im having the same problem too, I really hope the Kabam Administrators fix this, I dont want to miss out the mephisto arena
  • ezgoingezgoing Member Posts: 284 ★★
    Not sure if it is an ios11 issue. But if u swipe down in the App Store update page (like how u would refresh your emails), the MCOC update should come up. That did it for me.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Member Posts: 724 ★★★★
    Hey folks - this isn't an issue on our end, but a cache issue related to the app store. If you're still not seeing the update, refreshing the cache in the app store or restarting your phone should resolve it for you!