Options

Mephisto crystal bug on IOS

Hey guys I am hearing that there might be a bug with the mephisto feature crystal with IOS user not getting him. Anyone else confirm or am I just making this up?

I am on iOS 11.1 iPhone 7 and v15.1 of MCOC

Thanks
Evo

Comments

• Options
    AJ_Tiger03AJ_Tiger03 Posts: 33
    I opened a couple feature crystals (4) and pulled a 4* Mephisto with iPhone 7, iOS 11.1 and 15.1 MCOC
  • Options
    Sorry I should have been more specific; ment the 5 star.
  • Options
    there is no bug, plenty have pulled him already. But 1 or 2 people didnt see him when the crystal was spinning (I know!!) and had a hissy fit, thats how the rumour started
  • Options
    NevvBNevvB Posts: 287 ★★★
    there is no bug, plenty have pulled him already. But 1 or 2 people didnt see him when the crystal was spinning (I know!!) and had a hissy fit, thats how the rumour started

1 or 2?

Try two top five allis combining to pull him once using apple devices (at the time of the post).
  • Options
    NevvB wrote: »

1 or 2?

Try two top five allis combining to pull him once using apple devices (at the time of the post).

so they pulled him then? The odds are 1 in 600+ I believe, so no bug, just the usual low drop rate. Thats what I said
  • Options
    NevvB wrote: »

1 or 2?

so they pulled him then? The odds are 1 in 600+ I believe, so no bug, just the usual low drop rate. Thats what I said

If the odds are 1 in 600 why would anyone open a 15k crystal...

From communities observation the chance for a feature is 1 in 5.

• Options
    Thanks guys, the drop rate is 1 in 5, so if there is a bug in the drop rate hopefully they do something about it. I opened two and didn’t see him during the spin either.
  • Options
    FluffyFluffy Posts: 446 ★★
    No way the drop rate is 1 in 5. That would mean there are only 5 available champs for the crystal. That is certainly not true.
  • Options
    Fluffy wrote: »
    No way the drop rate is 1 in 5. That would mean there are only 5 available champs for the crystal. That is certainly not true.

Only the feature chance is 20%

The rest of the champs in the crystal are ~80%

If the chances are not higher to get the feature champ why would anyone pay an extra 5k( half a basic 5* )?
  • Options
    If there are 5 champs, your chances to get any single champ are 1 of 5 = 20%. How many champs are in a crystal? More than 5, right?

To answer your question as to why? It's the only way to get those champs.
  • Options
    edited September 2017
    If there are 5 champs, your chances to get any single champ are 1 of 5 = 20%. How many champs are in a crystal? More than 5, right?

To answer your question as to why? It's the only way to get those champs.

20% to get 1 champ

80% to get the rest 100 something champs

Think of a pie chart where it contains all the champs. You allocate 20% of the chart for the feature champ and allocate the rest of the 80% to get a basic champ.

For simplicity sake i am not including the sub feature

Also when i say 1 in 5 i mean approximately 1 crystal out of every 5 crystals will have a memphisto.
  • Options
    SMH
  • Options
    SMH

Here ill do the math for you. Lets say there is 1 feature champ and 80 basic champs. You can have a 20% chance to get the feature which leaves 80% for the basic champs. This means that there is a chance to get each champ at a 1% chance besides the feature at a 20% chance.