WAR!!!!!

SO ive been playing game for a year now and i ve never seen this .
we had war match up and we beat 2 of there bg and they only beat one of ours but there % was higher and they won . has there been a change in this ? i mean before where our % was much much lower than theres but because we had more bgs beat we won . i ve searched info about this in war updates but coudn't find anything

Comments

• ThawnimThawnim Member Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    Depeche wrote: »
    SO ive been playing game for a year now and i ve never seen this .
    we had war match up and we beat 2 of there bg and they only beat one of ours but there % was higher and they won . has there been a change in this ? i mean before where our % was much much lower than theres but because we had more bgs beat we won . i ve searched info about this in war updates but coudn't find anything

Screenshots would help a lot in this case. I'd say it is definitely possible depending on how much more map they had explored and based on other factors like defender diversity now.
  • DepecheDepeche Member Posts: 17
    kz35p9420w6b.jpg
    771kw3pnv02q.jpg

here are 2 screesn for comparison
  • DepecheDepeche Member Posts: 17
    there have been countless times even our points were lower but because we beat more bgs we won
  • HuluhulaHuluhula Member Posts: 263
    Yeah you guys earned these losses, sorry
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,500 ★★★★★
    They have more Exploration, Defenders Placed, and Defender Rating.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Member Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Boss kills and exploration are both points. If you’ve been warring for a year, it’s kinda sad you don’t know the point system
  • Xthea9Xthea9 Member Posts: 829 ★★
    Yup it's simple , boss kill doesn't give u a clean win if you don't explore, the strategy is if the opponent is equally strong then first match the exploration, then go for boss kill..... it's never late to learn , new war map will be an easy exploration so concrete on that eventually you will get the boss to score big
  • ThawnimThawnim Member Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    Everyone in here is correct. Know your points going forward. It works out to where it is about 900 points per percentage of exploration.
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Member Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    this is literally happening to my alliance right now. we have one bg clear, they have 2, but we are going to beat them pretty easily because we have more exploration, diversity, and defender's placed.
  • ApacheApache Member Posts: 558 ★★
    I can you not 100 all three groups? War is beyond easy now
  • Viper1987Viper1987 Member Posts: 728 ★★★
    It used to be that one boss kill was equal to approximately 20% exploration. If they have more than 20% exploration and you are tied on boss kills or only have 1 more, then they will overtake you on points.
  • TRETRE Member Posts: 66
    edited September 2017
    The new AW format is a complete joke. It's a total backwards competition. Place 50 unique defenders per BG and have a high Defender Rating and you get the win....no matter your alliance's skill level. We've lost 3 in row and in those 3 losses we have out-Defender killed our opponents 250-71. But since Defender Kills no longer matter we lose. We take all 3 bosses and 100% the maps. Less skilled alliances with better Defender Ratings are being rewarded.

In today's AW. My BG's boss got 22 kills. We took their boss with 4 champs. What a complete joke!!!
  • DaMunkDaMunk Member Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    Exploration and boss kills are both huge points.
  • xion360xion360 Member Posts: 88
    the difference in your exploration was so major that was your fault on a loss.
  • TRETRE Member Posts: 66
    edited September 2017
    If you can't 100% the Maps and take all 3 bosses you probably shouldn't complain. But not counting Defender Kills and making wins/losses all about Defender Rating and Diversity completely kills the skill aspect of the game.