**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Race to level 70 contest

I am just like some of the player got tired of sitting on lvl60 for almost 2 years now is time to say goodbye. Kabam need to do a better job before people slowly quit this game, all this new champ and all the sale is useless. I want to level up get more mastery point.

Comments

• Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    DRP wrote: »
    I am just like some of the player got tired of sitting on lvl60 for almost 2 years now is time to say goodbye. Kabam need to do a better job before people slowly quit this game, all this new champ and all the sale is useless. I want to level up get more mastery point.

They already said they have no plans to release more mastery points. They don't want us all to have way OP setups. So they'll have to release more masteries before more points come out.

• They already said they have no plans to release more mastery points. They don't want us all to have way OP setups. So they'll have to release more masteries before more points come out.[/quote]

I agree.

• They could still add levels, maybe add mastery points after multiple levels. One point for five levels. Not great but can’t max anything else. Just a thought.
  • xion360xion360 Posts: 88
    They could still add levels, maybe add mastery points after multiple levels. One point for five levels. Not great but can’t max anything else. Just a thought.

I'd like to see infinite amount of levels & something a long the lines of better rewards for each rank up + every 5 levels or so an extra energy point in the cap . nothing too drastic. the amount of mastery points are fine in my opinion.