Options

Downloading Extra Files when after the log on wallpaper

Hello Kabam

Good Day!

May i ask your assistance on my issue. after the update of the mcoc to its latest version now. my Mcoc keeps downloading extra 500mb files. at the first time i saw this i did not worry because i thought its part of the update. after the 500mb download and install, i play some quest and arena. after that i exit/close the game as i dont have any more to do. so a few hours later i open it again and see there is another downloading data on the screen. now to test if this is a bug or something. after the mcoc downloaded the 500mb file. i exit/close the game. then i opened it again to see if its will appear again. and YES! the downloading extra file appears every time i want to play mcoc today. as i read some of your solution it did not work! , Maybe this is a bug. please help me as im a veteran player on your game.

My andriod phone model is OPPO F1s

Thanks,

Comments

• Options
    NapNap Posts: 1
    I have the same problem on my iphone6s
    I will use my all data in 3 days and the will be no more playing 500mb download most of the time i open the game
    Pleas help
  • Options
    I'm having the same thing happen on my phone when I go to log in and play MCOC... I don't know what or why it is going on but could you please explain it to me or inform me how to fix it.. My phone is a model Galaxy J3 prime....
    Thanks...