**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Here's What Jessica Jones' Abilities Should Be If She Were Added

General: Jessica’s sp1 has 1 hit (she pushes the opponent to the ground with both hands). Jessica’s sp2 has 2 hits (she uppercuts the opponent then proceeds to jump high in the air and lands with a face punch to the opponent). Jessica’s sp3 (she grabs the opponent by the torso and throws them against the wall. She then pulls a car from the side of the arena, then flips it over and it rolls and bounces on its side until it crashes into the opponent).

Signature Ability - (Alias Investigation):
Start each fight with 2 photographs (If photographs are brought from the last fight, 2 will be added)
Buffs and debuffs last up to 40% longer when not in Exploitation, based on Signature level.
Heavy attacks add up to 4 seconds to Exploitation when it's active, based on Signature level.

Passive: Jessica Jones is immune to Nullify, Stagger, and Fate Seal effects.

Persistent Photographs: Jessica uses her Private Investigator skills to her advantage by taking photographs of her enemies weaknesses. These photos are a passive ability and are not affected by Ability Accuracy reduction. Quickly after Jessica performs either an sp1 or an sp2, she takes a photo of the opponent. Additionally, when the opponent attacks Jessica, she evades and takes a picture (15 second cooldown). Jessica’s fourth light attack will take a picture but the attack will deal no damage but will still push the opponent back. Instead of dealing damage, her fourth light attack will apply a 7 second Disorientate debuff which will lower the opponent’s Ability Accuracy and Block Proficiency by 100%. Photographs give Jessica benefits based on how many she has. When Jessica reaches 2 photos, she applies a Weakness debuff to the opponent reducing their attack by 30% for 15 seconds. When she reaches 4 photos, she gains a Perfect Block Chance buff lasting 20 seconds and granting her a 50% chance to receive 0 damage when blocking a hit. When she reaches 6 photos, she gains a Fury buff increasing her attack rating by 50% for 20 seconds. When she reaches 8 photos, she applies a Vulnerability debuff on the opponent increasing her critical hit rating for 20 seconds. When she reaches 10 photos, she enters Exploitation which gives her additional bonuses. Maximum photographs are 10. Jessica Jones brings all her photos that she had at the end of the previous fight to her next fight. If she finishes the fight in Exploitation, she will start the next fight with 5 photos.

Exploitation: When Jessica Jones reaches 10 photographs, she loses all photographs and gains the Exploitation passive effect. During Exploitation all special attacks are unblockable. When Exploitation activates, all of Jessica’s buffs and debuffs that she gains through building up her photos are activated and last for the duration of Exploitation. Entering Exploitation gives Jessica Jones a Prowess passive effect lasting the duration of Exploitation and increasing her special attack damage by 100%. Jessica Jones deals an additional 25% of the damage dealt to the opponent as a burst of Physical Damage during Exploitation. Jessica also applies a Slow debuff to the opponent for the duration of Exploitation. Exploitation lasts 25 seconds.

Heavy Attacks: Deal an additional 25% of the heavy attack damage as a burst of Physical Damage. Increased to an additional 100% Physical Damage during Exploitation.

Special Attack 1: Stagger the opponent for 10 seconds.

Special Attack 2: Apply a Taunt debuff to the opponent lasting 8 seconds.

Special Attack 3: Apply a Trauma debuff and a Stun passive to the opponent for 3 seconds.

Synergies:
“Nice Ears” with Netflix Daredevil-
Jessica Jones: Double the duration of Exploitation.
Daredevil: Increase base damage by 10% each time the opponent reaches a 10% health stage (90%, 80%, 70%, 60%, 50%, 40%, 30%, 20%, and 10% health).

“Criminal Justice” with She-Hulk-
Jessica Jones: Each hit during Exploitation applies a passive Power Sting dealing 20% of Jessica’s modified attack, each lasting 5 seconds. No stack limit.
She-Hulk: Each time She-Hulk gains a Fury passive, apply a Vulnerability debuff to the opponent increasing her critical rating for as long as the Fury passive is active.

“Defenders” with Daredevil, Luke Cage, Iron Fist/ Immortal Iron Fist-
Jessica Jones: The opponent becomes Powerlocked on the activation of her sp3 and remains Powerlocked until the passive Stun falls off.
Daredevil: Increase to a 75% chance on each hit of the special attack 2 to inflict an Armor Break debuff.
Luke Cage: Gain an Unblockable buff for the duration of an active Indestructible buff.
Iron Fist and Immortal Iron Fist: While the opponent is under the effect of an Armor Break debuff, Iron Fist’s Combat Power Rate is increased by 50%.

Thanks for reading... let me know what you think!

Comments

• Options
    FenicoFenico Posts: 306 ★★★
    Drew_D23 said:

I think there is whole thread with few thousand comments for shis stuff
  • Options
    RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    Nice concept. I always wanted them to lean into a more Diablo themed version

Where she gets progressively drunker, and then enters a drunken rage and slaughters everything
  • Options
    Drew_D23Drew_D23 Posts: 102
    Fenico said:

Drew_D23 said:

I think there is whole thread with few thousand comments for shis stuff
    I thought that was just for listing champs that people want
  • Options

Nice concept. I always wanted them to lean into a more Diablo themed version

Where she gets progressively drunker, and then enters a drunken rage and slaughters everything

Thats a cool idea too
  • Options
    I kind of went for a science CMM with new ways to play
  • Options
    Dude congrats I really like your ideas and the name of the sig ability, only issue thinking as what kabam would say is possibly some of the numbers especially on the synergies are quite high and some things like trauma would be nice but I think it is more like rg's thing, not that she doesn't have trauma but more like psych trauma or her ability to kinda withstand psychic manipulation would be cool.
    But for real your idea was amazing and I would totally go for a champ like her.
  • Options

Dude congrats I really like your ideas and the name of the sig ability, only issue thinking as what kabam would say is possibly some of the numbers especially on the synergies are quite high and some things like trauma would be nice but I think it is more like rg's thing, not that she doesn't have trauma but more like psych trauma or her ability to kinda withstand psychic manipulation would be cool.
    But for real your idea was amazing and I would totally go for a champ like her.

Thanks for the appreciation! I could probably lower the prowess and trauma a little and give her reverse control immunity.