**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Hades legendary -- am I missing something?

Why is every champ I am fighting getting an unstoppable for the entire fight? As soon as it expires another starts. Nothing in the linking nodes or global nodes. Am I missing something? Other paths have not had a reoccurring unstoppable.

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    You are likely using the wrong champion with the wrong boost
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Don't use the soul boosts ever. They only boost the difficulty of the fight. Ghost is built to own every lane. Phase a few hits, three hit combo. Phase a few more hits then a three hit combo. Then unleash the sp2 with 5 fury and it's lights out.
  • jmorris1jmorris1 Posts: 31
    Definitely appreciate the help. I overlooked the boost descriptions.
  • WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,322 ★★★★

You used a soul boost, those are pretty much useless, except for the incinerate one. That one is tolerable. I really don't like this month's side quest. Spend energy to get useless soul boost, and MHC shards, high chance of a 3*. Then do annoying fights that requires a specific roster to counter or pay the price of using soul boost to get around the nodes.

The concept was good, they could have left out the negative effects of soul boosts, and heal block is pretty annoying but not too bad.

Hope next month is better

That perma Healblock on everything (and the 3 Champs restriction) are most annoying (for me as a Suicide user). Everything else is fine. Got a flexible roster with all the immunities to counter those nodes.
  • spiderknight616spiderknight616 Posts: 450 ★★★

The boosts suck for this event unless you can quake and shake with them or can slow debuff them. Otherwise, they don't really help most of the time because you're trading DOT for unstoppable if you don't have natural immunity or an unstoppable counter.

Best option is to bring the right DOT counter(s) for the path and another counter for the boss. Ghost is MVP for this event cause she'll phase them and use that to return the damage and burst them down fast.

Colossus handles incinerate, cold snap and bleed paths and Corvus can do most of it too. Doom or warlock for shock and there are several poison and bleed counters (or robots for both). Void is good for incinerate too.

This one is a bit roster dependent. Probably the worst boosts we've seen in a long time.

Claire is great for Bleed, Poison and Incinerate too. You keep getting charges from the immunity. Get up to 20 and fire of the SP3. Game over.
  • PyrdaPyrda Posts: 255 ★★
    Cmm is great for shock and incinerate too if awakened