**KNOWN ISSUE**
Currently, Alliance Prestige (as it concerns Alliance Quests) is not taking Relic Prestige into account. If possible, we are working to address this for the next round of Alliance Quests but will have more information for you when it is available.
Due to issues affecting Alliance Quests, we will be cancelling the current series of Alliance Quests. For more information, including compensation information, read more here: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/320306/cancelling-alliance-quests-november-24-2022/

First rank 5

The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,762 ★★★★★
edited August 2020 in Strategy and Tips
Hi all,

I am so close to forming another tier 5 basic and that will allow me to have my first rank 5 5 star.
So, I was wondering who should it be ?
I have Aegon awakened and Quake too. So, who should I choose among them or should I hunt for Ghost through the dual class crystals.
I am a fairly experienced Quake player such that I oneshotted act 6.1.6 Sentinel boss.
Please advice me.
Thank You

Comments

• The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,762 ★★★★★
    Around 90
  • Varad18Varad18 Posts: 162

Hi all,

I am so close to forming another tier 5 basic and that will allow me to have my first rank 5 5 star.
    So, I was wondering who should it be ?
    I have Aegon awakened and Quake too. So, who should I choose among them or should I hunt for Ghost through the dual class crystals.
    I am a fairly experienced Quake player such that I oneshotted act 6.1.6 Sentinel boss.
    Please advice me.
    Thank You

Depends on Ægon's Sig.
    But looking at your skills, I'd say
    "QUAKE QUAKE QUAKE! ""
  • he rank 5ed ghost already
  • manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,283 ★★★
    if you can play quake really good go for her and if you can't go aegon do LOL and do AOL in the future

if you can play quake really good go for her and if you can't go aegon do LOL and do AOL in the future

Hey @manveerthereal, this thread is almost 2 months old and I have gotten and taken 5* Ghost to r5. Quake will be my 2nd r5 probably tho.
    Monke said:

Hey @manveerthereal, this thread is almost 2 months old and I have gotten and taken 5* Ghost to r5. Quake will be my 2nd r5 probably tho.
    @manveerthereal didn't restart this thread @Mustafatehi2007 did
    Yes he did, just noticed
  • cozyqail221_cozyqail221_ Posts: 13
    hey
    sentry do u want to be friends

hey

Ok
  • cozyqail221_cozyqail221_ Posts: 13

hey