Options

Unstoppable Colossus/Alliance Crystals

_WAR__WAR_ Posts: 10
edited October 2020 in Suggestions and Requests
Can you guys PLEASE add max Sig crystals for 2 and 3* Unstoppable Colossus? Not exaggerating at all when I say 8 out of 10 times I open an Alliance Crystal and it's either the 2 or 3* Colossus. If the max sig crystals are a no go, maybe lower the chances of getting him? Those crystals have pretty useful items but it's damn near impossible to NOT get the champ and get something you actually want... *EDIT to add* I've got both rarities max signature and it is in no way intentional. We don't even recieve shards for the dupes.

Comments

• Options
    RaviDaviRaviDavi Posts: 800 ★★★
    Oh lol didn't know about that...
    Should drop a max sig crystal if you do have him maxed sig right, that would only be normal imo.
  • Options
    RaviDavi said:

Oh lol didn't know about that...
    Should drop a max sig crystal if you do have him maxed sig right, that would only be normal imo.

You'd think so but nope. Other than like 3 mid iso and a tiny gold drop, nada. I can't help but wonder if it's intentional lol. You used to be able to buy as many of the crystals that you want all at once as long as you had the loyalty to pay for it. Now it's 1 a day and it's almost guaranteed to be one of the worst champions in the game. He should be better btw... I mean, its Colossus with cyttorak's power!
  • Options
    DanthexmanDanthexman Posts: 197
    I saved up enough to get a 5* and then I awakened him. God I wish i hadn't.
  • Options
    GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★

Unst.Collosus is a true F Tier champ not only that but he's so rare, i consider the 5* and 4* versions of him trophy champs cause there so rare but if you got something better to spend it on doen't by that Unst.collossus.
  • Options
    Gardener said:

Unst.Collosus is a true F Tier champ not only that but he's so rare, i consider the 5* and 4* versions of him trophy champs cause there so rare but if you got something better to spend it on doen't by that Unst.collossus.
    I mean... He's really not rare at all. He is the 1 champ that everyone is guaranteed to be able to aquire both the 4 and 5 star version as many times as they want if they have the loyalty to spend. The ONLY reason you don't see him that often is because he is trash and anyone who knows/understands the game even a little bit, knows not to waste their loyalty and time getting him. He deserves a massive buff honestly. Crazy that og Colossus is now God Tier after his much deserved buff but as Unstoppable he is dookie tier lmao!
  • Options
    IRQIRQ Posts: 305 ★★
    _WAR_ said:

Those crystals have pretty useful items

Frankly, +55 shards are far from useful.
  • Options
    IRQ said:

_WAR_ said:

Those crystals have pretty useful items

Frankly, +55 shards are far from useful.
    You can receive "+55 shards" from Alliance Crystals? Hmm haven't seen that yet. You clearly didn't comprehend what was being said BUT... +5 Points for interjecting with the attempted douche remark. 👍👍