**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Men does he need a buff

Ghost12Ghost12 Posts: 604 ★★★
Despite of me ramping X and trying to keep armor breaks above 5 which I got to 10 his damage is just way to underwhelming and I though his sp attacks would hit higher with X synergy because he gives 100% sp attack rating and also with a few other synergies i though the guy would land great massive numbers but he only landed 2,000 crit to 4,000 maybe I just looked wrong but man does he need a complete rework him and red as well.

Comments

• Options

• Options

• Options
    ErocksErocks Posts: 294 ★★
    Definitely would like a buff, but I agree with Thicco, Mutant is way too stacked already
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Coming from someone who has both at sig 40, please no. Too many Mutants. It pains me to say it when I would like to have them buffed in my roster, but focus on a different freakin class.
  • Options
    RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    Please. No more mutants (as Wanda said). My T4CC stash can’t take it anymore. I’m at 2, and I’m probably going to be taking gambit up after his buff to R2, so that’s 7. Saving for the next 6* featured and if I get Apoc that going to be another 7. I already have 9 maxed out mutants from all the love.

Where’s the skill? I have 3 maxed skills, and two of those are 6*s. One is R3. Literally one maxed skill 5*. Hopefully the devil of hells kitchen turns out good
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

Please. No more mutants (as Wanda said). My T4CC stash can’t take it anymore. I’m at 2, and I’m probably going to be taking gambit up after his buff to R2, so that’s 7. Saving for the next 6* featured and if I get Apoc that going to be another 7. I already have 9 maxed out mutants from all the love.

Where’s the skill? I have 3 maxed skills, and two of those are 6*s. One is R3. Literally one maxed skill 5*. Hopefully the devil of hells kitchen turns out good

I have little to no doubt that Netflix DD (I'm not using the new name, I'm just not gonna do it) is gonna turn out great. All of the overhauls have been amazing except for maybe White Mags, but they couldn't release 2 crazy powerhouses in the same month. My worry is suicide compatibility... unless they come up with a reason to give him bleed resistance, I just hope he's not Sp1/2 reliant.
  • Options
    RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    Etjama said:

I have little to no doubt that Netflix DD (I'm not using the new name, I'm just not gonna do it) is gonna turn out great. All of the overhauls have been amazing except for maybe White Mags, but they couldn't release 2 crazy powerhouses in the same month. My worry is suicide compatibility... unless they come up with a reason to give him bleed resistance, I just hope he's not Sp1/2 reliant.
    I love the new name. I actually think it will just be tagged at the end, they can’t actually fit it onto the champion portrait. I’m really hoping he’s good because my 5* is sidled and I have an abundance of skill T5CC. I might run full suicides, but even if he’s not suicides friendly I will take him up. I usually turn them off for important content to open up my roster. And I’m desperate for good skill champs
  • Options
    I still think cyclops need a buff it don't matter if the mutant class is good all characters deserve there buffs even some of the mutants, so again I made this for cyclops not DD though I'm sure he will turn out great
  • Options
    Which I'm excited about DD buff but I'm not overhyped because he is just a regular person with just a skill to see others plus his a martial arts expert who even led the hand once so again as much as I love DD I don't think he will be that special, its a nice buff but it ain't gonna change him much
  • Options
    The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,050 ★★★★
    As @Rockypantherx has mentioned above, the mutant class is greatly stacked up. There are classes which still expects good champs. Skill needs another good champ[not that it doesn't have any], I don't think tech needs one, science is as stacked as equally as mutant, if not more than it. Mystic too needs another overhaul, so as cosmic.

Its like, the other classes have champions decent, but still, they deserve a new overhaul champ each.
    After the colossus and magneto overhaul, mutants make the most options for damage guys.

So yeah, any other class except mutant and science.
  • Options
    Like I said mutants like cyclops deserve there buffs when they give cyclops his buff i will be happy with the class but as if now he deserves his buff, though science definitely needs a buff and so do other classes
  • Options
    I personally don't care which class needs the most buffs I care that they buff the champs that deserve to be higher somewhere in the game like cyclops both, juggernaut, miles, sentry and even spider man classic so again classes should not be the focus it should be the champions that definitely deserve to be somewhere high in the game they don't have to be all the way at the top but at least provide a use for them
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    The heck cosmic is good lmao hyperion. Corvous, cosmic rider, captain marvel movie and even a few more cosmic champions are good so if anything there like the mutants champs there fine. Mystic is also good SS, longshot, Doom, Black widow Claire, Scarlet witch and Morningstar, magic and voodo all more making the focus on classes useless, because each class is stacked with good champs so again its useless bro they should just buff all the champs who deserve it nothing more 👌

As @Rockypantherx has mentioned above, the mutant class is greatly stacked up. There are classes which still expects good champs. Skill needs another good champ[not that it doesn't have any], I don't think tech needs one, science is as stacked as equally as mutant, if not more than it. Mystic too needs another overhaul, so as cosmic.

Its like, the other classes have champions decent, but still, they deserve a new overhaul champ each.
    After the colossus and magneto overhaul, mutants make the most options for damage guys.

So yeah, any other class except mutant and science.