**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Perhaps buff civil warrior?

Reasons: -He is fairly outdated
-he is an og
-His damage isn't the best
-his block prof isn't the best either
Buff ideas:-Perhaps buff his attack by giving him like 20% more damage
-Block prof, Maybe give him like a 20% perfect block and when the opponent hit his shield they have a 10% chance of a 1-second shock and has a 5-second cooldown
-His sp1, since it's like an emp blast, It should allow him to shock his opponent for 7 seconds and when fighting #robots it should deal more damage. Since robots are mostly made out of circuitry and components that allow them to move and function, the emp blast should also cause robots to get the power drain debuff and when it expires it places a power lock.
-Keep sp2 the same
-His signature should allow him to do more damage per armour up and energy blasts
Heres my idea if kabam decides to buff him for December with daredevil Netflix

Comments

• Options
    GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    True that sounds good a buff thats not super overpowered but make the champion playable.
  • Options
    ZirkonZirkon Posts: 61
    I have a 5*Civil Warrior and I approve this message. Seriously, his character design is one of the best in my opinion. I enjoy battling with him (only because of his cool animations), but the dude really needs some buffs.