Options

To save or not to save loyalty chips?

leira619leira619 Posts: 10
edited September 2017 in Strategy and Tips
Fellow MCOC members. So far I have around 650,000 loyalty chips saved away. Previously, I saved enough to get a 4* Unstoppable Colossus. I have more than enough to get another UC to dupe him. Or should I keep saving to get the 5* version.... and is it worth it? Please vote or provide me some feedback. Thanks everyone!

To save or not to save loyalty chips? 56 votes

Get another 4* Unstoppable Colossus to dupe him
17%
Mrbeast6000Anurag1606MasterTroller42zerogodsWoody_federSkimbobborNitro422SgtAnime1Korporate_KurtSETHI_10 10 votes
Keep saving to get a 5* Unstoppable Colossus
58%
RbvojtikShynight00John_DoeOu_YeahAddyosNico010915Viper1987MillybearThatsausageXillymanImac7065Vision_41SpeedbumpPaddiedoctordoomBenFuryTheHero456Striker0210Dave_the_destroyerWeb_Slinger_77TheMageHunter 33 votes
Use the chips on "other" boosts available as Loyalty
23%
winterthurSighsohardTortoigbobbyifuAlCapone2727PeterStreitNexus_UY_ScutiHzoriaxelelf_1Prof_Arthur101wvonkCyporgPřìņče01 13 votes

Comments

• Options
    SkimbobborSkimbobbor Posts: 127
    Get another 4* Unstoppable Colossus to dupe him
    well he isnt really useful not duped but if you wanna save for the 5* twice then thats better?
  • Options
    Wait for the 5* UC. He isn't that useful in AW right now anyway with the diversity scoring, but the 5* will get you more points in arena.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,904 ★★★★★
    edited September 2017
    I was saving for a 4* UC too and did a U-Turn to spend the Loyalty on Mystic Dispersion.

Hyperion was my top champ.
    I opened Assassin, and Elektra went above.
    3 points in MD, and Mordo is now top.

I am giddy.
  • Options
    If you don't get the 5* UC ull hate yourself later.. neither are useful for anything more than arena points and a 5* gets you a lot more than a duped 4*
  • Options
    DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    I use mine for when alliance revives show up in loyalty store. Seems best use of em.
  • Options
    PedrobarraPedrobarra Posts: 41
    Uc is completely useless unless you have all masteries unlocked. This is coming from someone who had him, 5* awakened. And even then I'd just use it on boosts. Or trade it for Bc or gold donations
  • Options
    Pedrobarra wrote: »
    Uc is completely useless unless you have all masteries unlocked. This is coming from someone who had him, 5* awakened. And even then I'd just use it on boosts. Or trade it for Bc or gold donations

You must not champ grind lol
  • Options
    Get the 5* to help with points in arena. The other good use for the loyalty is to get cores for mystic dispersion.
  • Options
    I get approx 200,000 chips a month, so only 8 months and you have a duped 5* for free!
  • Options
    SighsohardSighsohard Posts: 666 ★★★
    I have a duped 5*

He's useless. I'd sell him for 900k loyalty if I could.
  • Options
    na_na_ Posts: 55
    Go for 5* .
    4* are useless now
  • Options
    KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★
    I'd do MD before any UC (if you use alot of mystics anyway)
  • Options
    MyTaffyMyTaffy Posts: 144
    keep on saving until 6* comes out?
  • Options
    axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★
    I use my loyalty for crystals and boosts. Pulled 2-4*s in a year. The crystals give me decent boosts probably 1/3 the time. Then I buy revives and other boosts in store. Personally, I think he's an easy fight so don't see why people save to get him, 4 or 5*.
  • Options
    Go for the 5* version, UC is not at all helping in any part of the game except arenas, he will just give you much more points than a duped 4* in the arenas, otherwise, he is useless....