**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Confusing Store Item: Advanced Alliance War Bundle vs. Alliance Quest Bundle

New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
In the War Bundle there are the three types of boost 20%, 25% and 30% and it says they can be used in War only.

In the quest bundle, it has the old 20%, 25% and 30%...but it says it's for quests... Can't you use these for War and Alliance quest...why does it only say Alliance Quest...confusing.

Comments

• Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    The potions and revives are different as well.
  • Options

In the War Bundle there are the three types of boost 20%, 25% and 30% and it says they can be used in War only.

In the quest bundle, it has the old 20%, 25% and 30%...but it says it's for quests... Can't you use these for War and Alliance quest...why does it only say Alliance Quest...confusing.

The new “war” ones can only be used for war, and last for 6 hours.
    The old ones can be used for both AQ and war, and last only 1 hour.

• Options
    New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    So the old ones work on both AQ and AW...the only difference is the new ones last longer? I find Kabam puts way too many items up and it gets confusing. My stash is so full of stuff from a year ago..lol
  • Options

So the old ones work on both AQ and AW...the only difference is the new ones last longer? I find Kabam puts way too many items up and it gets confusing. My stash is so full of stuff from a year ago..lol

Read what I posted above your post. It is very clear.