**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Ability to Trade Down Catalysts

As progression continues, it seems like the later resources are easier to pick up but the earlier resources seem more rare. If i wanted to rank up a 4* and needed a T2CC and only had T3CC (and a ton of them), i would like to be able to trade down/convert a T3CC into something like 20 T2CC's in order to use them. I can always sell the remaining T2CC's from inventory and stash to build up T3CC fragments back up but in a pinch, i would think this ability could be universal, like trading down a T2AC back to several T1AC because of how many T1AC's it takes to rank up a 5*. There would be a cost to the trade down so if you converted down and immediately up you would be lighter on the uptrade.

Another idea would be to have generic fragments for each Class, Basics, and Alphas as a full stash that can be traded for any one of them at separate costs (like solo objective shards and crystals now) So if you had 100,000 Cosmic Catalyst Shards, you could covert that to something like 20 T1CCs or 10 T2CCs or 5 T3CCs or 1 T4CC (just an example and the numbers are not accurate but show the possibility) Then Daily quests would have just a different number of shards you could earn instead of possibility of shards or full.

Comments

• Options
    SGT_M9SGT_M9 Posts: 98
    I tried this. But a bunch of turds like demonzfyre and will I wisp disagree. They feel you should pay kabam money to get what you want. Like them they sick on tit of kabam. They don’t have a voice like you and I.