**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Observations on AI Issues

Some of these have been mentioned in the forums but here are all of the ones I have been experiencing:

1. Parry / stun timing is off making it harder for Summoners to parry and stun.
2. However, parry / stun for the AI is much easier for them to trigger - I would NEVER get parried by the AI and now it happens often.
3. Stunning the AI doesn't last long - and they will come out of stun. This results in the AI being able to hit us and often with their specials. This is making it far more difficult for Summoners to do their heavy attacks.
4. After evading the AI's special...the opponent evades the summoners attack. Again, this never happened before the latest update.

Comments

• Options
    Me and a bunch of my alliance members are running into all of these issues.
  • Options
    Underpar69Underpar69 Posts: 86
    Agreed but they wont rush to fix it as they profit cause u have to spend. If u happen to benefit from a issue they get the CIA, FBI, national guard, army, navy, CDC, NSA in on the double to resolve it.
  • Options
    ZordakZordak Posts: 14
    I heard there's a boycott going on like with 12.0
  • Options
    They are purposely not fixing them because it makes people spend. I’ve posted myself about my issues which have been relevant for months. I suggest we just don’t spend.